THE DARK KNIGHT (Nolan's BATMAN sequel)

Tools    

Yesterday's Jam
Hah, I was quite shocked when I heard it was going to be Ledger... I couldn't really see him in the part as he hasn't had much experience in the genre but then I remembered his grin.

I think you're right about the creepiness that Nolan will be aiming for. Whether he's better than Jack Nicholson, we'll just have to wait and see.

I really hope they don't ruin the bat suit and the batmobile. We all know his house burned down and so there are going to be changes on ever front, but hopefully they will be tasteful (god help them if there are nipples on the bat suit)

(god help them if there are nipples on the bat suit)
If Nolan didnt do it in Batman Begins, he's not gonna do it in his sequel

Someone needs their fill.
If Nolan didnt do it in Batman Begins, he's not gonna do it in his sequel
How're you going to know if it's cold or not without a little Batman nipple action going on?

Anyways, Ledger as Two-Face is clever. As I said before, we all hated the Batmobile before we saw how cool it was on screen. Same idea.

Well... he'll be playing Harvey Dent, anyway. Whether he becomes Two-Face in this sequel is still unknown.
Aye, thats true. I think i'd prefer if they waited on the whole two-face thing. The character would be much more effective, perhaps, if we got an entire movie to get to know him as a nice guy. And Eckhart...im excited for him.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
He becomes two face in the last ten or so minutes of the film.

Suspect's Reviews

Nice find mate! I like how the Joker will have his make up all smudged rather than nicely painted on. Makes him a little bit more disturbing. Anyways, in regards to the casting of Heath Ledger...well, I probably would not have cast or thought of him, but this is Christopher Nolan's baby so we are going to have to trust the man I now dub 'The Best Director In Hollywood'. The casting of Heath is a bit of a cast against type, somewhat similar to that of Michael Keaton in 1989. The best thing about actors who are cast against type is that they tend to go the extra mile to prove to the spectator and audiences around the globe that there was a good reason for them to play a specific part.

Anyways, roll on The Joker. And they better stick with that whole 'Clockwork Orange' type theme to him.

Teaser trailer to be with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It is only a teaser but it should be cool anyway.

Whats the latest with DK?

I had my doubts as soon as I read Heath Ledger as the Joker till I saw Suspect's picture of him up above. His mouth being all messed up like that makes it a very disturbing site. I like that.

As for Ryan Phillippe being Harvey Dent. I still have my doubts. He doesnt seem menacing enough. He is too much of a pretty boy surfer dude type.