Legend of Zelda movie

Tools    

Ive seen a video online a trailer and it looks awsome but ive been told its a fake?

here is the link...
Like Lennon said, it was an April Fool's Joke. I read about it in Entertainment Weekly.

I used to like to play the game. The fan made trailer makes the movie look stupid, but I bet when the real trailer comes out (if they're making one), that it will look good.

i reckon for link that dude of twilight, zelda emma watson would be good sheik maybe lucy lui or cameron diaz, and the rock for ganondarf

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I would love it if this movie was made. It would be amazing and I was so gutted when the trailer was fake!

I wish this topic could be put to rest since its been ongoing for several years now. This was a cruel joke by IGN to get everyone's hopes up and then quickly crush them, laughing in the process.

I think the concept would be interesting, but gut feeling tells me that it would end up in the same catagorey as DOOM ended up in.

I think it would probably be a cross between the Lord of the Rings, and the smell of ass.

...uh the post is up there...

I wish this topic could be put to rest since its been ongoing for several years now. This was a cruel joke by IGN to get everyone's hopes up and then quickly crush them, laughing in the process.

I think the concept would be interesting, but gut feeling tells me that it would end up in the same catagorey as DOOM ended up in.
Isn't this in the works though? I know the trailer was a joke, but isn't there a movie called The Legend of Zelda coming out next year?

And practically, how can a thread be put to rest? Unless it's closed, that's the end of it, but it won't be because their is news of one coming out soon from what I can remember.

don't worry everyone when i get my comic done i will see if i can make zelda movie i even got the perfect story if you wish to hear my story well i am sorry but i wont tell any one but friends.

don't worry everyone when i get my comic done i will see if i can make zelda movie i even got the perfect story if you wish to hear my story well i am sorry but i wont tell any one but friends.
Awww damnit !