"Bobby"

Tools    

I am the Nightrider!
Anthony Hopkins ("The Silence of the Lambs"), Demi Moore ("Ghost"), Elijah Wood ("The Lord of the Rings"), Sharon Stone ("Basic Instinct"), Nick Cannon ("Love Don't Cost a Thing"), Colin Ferguson (TV's "Line of Fire"), Freddy Rodriguez ("Can't Hardly Wait") and Emilio Estevez ("The Breakfast Club") will star in "Bobby," a film about the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy in which Estevez will direct from his own script.

Part fact and part fiction, the ensemble film chronicles the intertwining lives of 22 characters, all of whom are present at Los Angeles' Ambassador Hotel in the hours leading up to Kennedy's assassination. Hopkins will be the hotel's doorman, and Moore will portray a lounge singer.

This will be Estevez' fifth directorial effort, and his first theatrical screen appearance (as well as directorial) since 1996's "The War at Home", which was in very limited release.

Cool concept...but I doubt Estevez can match the potentcey of Oliver Stone's "JFK"...or can he...we shall see. This will be good for his career though.

UJ

P.S. I guess Estevez and Hopkins working together on "Freejack" payed off, huh?!

I am the Nightrider!
Lindsey Lohan ("Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen"), Shia LaBeouf ("Constantine") and Brian Geraghty ("Jarhead"), will join the cast of "Bobby."

Emilio is really going for this!! Good for him!

UJ