Jurassic World 3 (Jurassic World: Dominion)

Tools    

Haha, I heard about this on Twitter and made a funny comment asking if Ian Malcolm's black daughter was coming back.

There'll be new kids in this one.

Alan Grant had twins with a Maori woman... one is Indian, the other is Chinese.

Seriously though... after last year's Jurassic Park: The Lost World... sorry... The Fallen Lost Kingdom Park World: A Jurassic Park Story... crap, sorry my bad, getting the stories mixed up... after last year's Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom... the filmmakers have proved themselves as totally incapable of making a new, decent plot with the Jurassic story.

About time we saw a reboot/remake.
A new Jurassic Park, with a scene for scene translation from the book.
18 rated horror, and the premise will make millions, right there.

Welcome to the human race...
^An odd thing to say considering how the ending of Fallen Kingdom implies that

WARNING: "Fallen Kingdom" spoilers below
the dinosaurs are now actually roaming the Earth

so to ditch the promise of a post-apocalyptic dinosaur story to go and do yet another story centred around the island (and a direct reboot of the original to boot) seems just as uninspired. You can't just paper that over with an 18 rating.

A bucket of anxiety
Seriously though... after last year's Jurassic Park: The Lost World... sorry... The Fallen Lost Kingdom Park World: A Jurassic Park Story... crap, sorry my bad, getting the stories mixed up... after last year's Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom... the filmmakers have proved themselves as totally incapable of making a new, decent plot with the Jurassic story.

About time we saw a reboot/remake.
A new Jurassic Park, with a scene for scene translation from the book.
18 rated horror, and the premise will make millions, right there.
Eh. My problem with the Jurassic Park/World sequels was that the controlled breeding was always focused on making big, bad military weapons which just doesn't make any sense. At least in the first Jurassic World, the decision was made for their PARK. But auctions and child cloning and military weapon....no. Just no. I would've had the DNA be smuggled and used to make small, cute, fluffy dinosaurs to sell to people as pets. And then have havoc be caused by the eggs of the cute dinosaurs carry the genes of the original dinosaurs, so they have sharp teeth and stuff. It could be like Gremlins. Boom! Two properties to capitalize on mwahahahaha!

they are too old

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
After handing the reins of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom to J.A. Bayona, Colin Trevorrow returns for the third installment of the Jurassic World franchise, which revealed its official title today as:

Jurassic World: Dominion.

While plot details are under wraps, it was confirmed that not only Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are returning, but the original Jurassic Park trio of Jeff Goldblum (who appeared in a cameo as Iam in Fallen Kingdom), Laura Dern, and Sam Neill are returning for the new film as well. Jake Johnson, Omar Sy, BD Wong, Justice Smith, Scott Haze and Mamoudou Athie are also in the film with Johnson, Sy, Wong, and Smith returning from the previous films.

Shooting begins tomorrow.

The film is set for release on June 11, 2021

https://www.thewrap.com/jurassic-wor...lin-trevorrow/

Probably the most uninteresting trilogy to come out in the past decade.

The best bits were lifted from the original trilogy too.

I kinda liked Jurassic World. Gave it a good review in my thread.
They managed to capture something nostalgic and it worked as a standalone movie.
I think the fact it became one of the highest grossing movies of all time meant we had to put up with Jurassic World: The Lost World, sorry, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Not holding much hope for Jurassic World: Do Minions though. I'm half expecting a kid gets trapped on the island, and Owen and Claire get duped by a bathroom salesman and his ex-wife into rescuing the kid.

Welcome to the human race...
I could almost respect the fact that the back half of Fallen Kingdom takes place inside a massive Gothic-looking mansion, but that's still not enough in and of itself. The real question is how we're supposed to get from a basement full of dinosaurs to quote-unquote "Jurassic World" even though that's probably the only halfway-interesting place for the franchise to go (as implausible as it seems).

Jurassic World was enjoyable. (a few silly things but hey). Then Fallen Kingdom was kinda a let down. I wouldn't say it was terrible but definitely disappointing in a few aspects. Help us JWD your our only hope.

Check out my YouTube channel RSP58

Dinosaurs roaming the planet again was the only way this franchise could really go that could be interesting. Despite Fallen Kingdom being a huge letdown I'm still hoping this one can bring something but my expectations are pretty low at this point unfortunately.

Probably the most uninteresting trilogy to come out in the past decade.
*cough*Disney's*cough*StarWars*cough*

I just figured something out...

The raptor "Blue" and Rexy... are the only ones of their respective species to make it to the mainland.

If Dominion is hinting at a world dominated by dinosaurs, or at least a world where they live in the wild along with the other fauna... how are they gonna breed?

Going back to the original book and movie, there's something about the dinosaurs that was mentioned, and then never mentioned again.
Their frog DNA that allowed them to change sex in a single-sex environment.

So... I reckon there'll be a throwback to that.
Asexual breeding in a single-individual environment.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just figured something out...

The raptor "Blue" and Rexy... are the only ones of their respective species to make it to the mainland.

If Dominion is hinting at a world dominated by dinosaurs, or at least a world where they live in the wild along with the other fauna... how are they gonna breed?

The excited one