Would you rather..game

Tools    

Definitely caned; I remember being paddled by a nun and liking it.

Get into a head on collision while doing 25mph on a side street, or getting sideswiped on a highway doing 65mph?
Hmmm. I wonder which has the higher probability of death. If I get sideswiped, I could hit them back...just like in the movies. Though the car may go off the road. Like in Bullitt. Though you see what happened to those guys

The front-end collision may cause a head-bang and bad injury, and it might cost more to repair the damage, depending on how hard the cars are. But higher chance of survival. So I pick head on collision.

Would you rather...

Be married to Lorena Bobbitt or Casey Anthony?

Would you rather...

Be married to Lorena Bobbitt or Casey Anthony?
Casey Anthony, if only to earn her trust and secretly record her confessing to what she did. Or at least what really happened.

Assassination Nation- (3/4)
Mandy- (3.5/4)

Would you rather...

Meet Vanilla Ice when the local Good Humor truck stops in front of your house or meet Ice-T at a local lemonade stand?
I think Vanilla Ice. It would be less awkward. Meeting Ice-T at a lemonade stand would be quite the contradiction. I would be suspicious of him. Maybe he's not confident in what his favorite beverage is anymore.

would you rather...

get plastic surgery to look like Donald Sterling or Joey Buttafuoco?

Donald all the way.

Would you rather get a thousand dollars once a day or 365 thousand once a year?

Really depends if you're talking in cash or in an electronic direct deposit.

For cash, I think I'd take the thousand once a day - it would be more easy to distribute (amongst a diversified portfolio of course) where as the lump sum would draw a lot more attention. Handling smaller sums just seems safer and easier (although I don't know if there'd be any difference tax wise).

Well, 40 year old Donald?

Do you get the 365 thousand at the beginning of the year or at the end of the year? If you get it at the end of the year, you'd be an idiot not to take the 1000 dollars/day and if it's at the beginning of the year, you'd be an idiot not to take the 365000 dollars/year. Money loses value over time.

Um....isn't getting it at the beginning of the year the same as getting it at the end of the year?

Um....isn't getting it at the beginning of the year the same as getting it at the end of the year?
No. If you receive it at the beginning of the year and you store the money at a bank for 12 months and get a 2% intrest on it (for instance), you have more money than if you simply get the money at the end of the year.

You have time to invest the money you receive and make more. You should always get your money as early as possible.

What I mean is, the end of the year is the beginning of a new one. The end of the year is 11:59:59pm, right, and one second later, it's the new year. So they're the same thing, seperated by, well, nothing really.

What I mean is, the end of the year is the beginning of a new one. The end of the year is 11:59:59pm, right, and one second later, it's the new year. So they're the same thing, seperated by, well, nothing really.
Yes, and the difference between the beginning of this year and the end of this year is 365 days. The answer to your question depends on whether you get the money on day 1 or on day 365 (or on any other day inbetween).

If you ask your original question on January 1, 2017 (for instance), I want to know on which day between January 1 and December 31, 2017 I get the 365 thousand dollars before I want to decide which is the best option. It's obviously better to get that money earlier than later and therefore the receivement date is important to know before I can answer your question.

I hope you understand my point now. If you want to discuss the matter further you can PM me, because we're going a bit off topic here.

---------------------------------------
ON TOPIC:

Would you rather have all the films in the world or all the books in the world?

Yes, and the difference between the beginning of this year and the end of this year is 365 days. The answer to your question depends on whether you get the money on day 1 or on day 365 (or on any other day inbetween).

If you ask your original question on January 1, 2017 (for instance), I want to know on which day between January 1 and December 31, 2017 I get the 365 thousand dollars before I want to decide which is the best option. It's obviously better to get that money earlier than later and therefore the receivement date is important to know before I can answer your question.

I hope you understand my point now. If you want to discuss the matter further you can PM me, because we're going a bit off topic here.

---------------------------------------
ON TOPIC:

Would you rather have all the films in the world or all the books in the world?
Simple—films, because I don't read books. Unless it was the end of the world and I needed books to educate and instruct me how to do things.

Would you rather?

Get stuck in a hot elevator or locked in a cold, dark basement?