Happy Birthday, Yoda!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Happy Birthday you old boomer!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Yoda!

"When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not."
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

A system of cells interlinked
I was just talking to Lisa this morning about this. When I first joined the site, Yoda was a fresh-faced 19 year-old! Man, where does all the time go?

Happy Birthday, my old friend!

Here's to many more!

Thanks everyone.

Unfortunately, what I got for my birthday was...sick. But I feel a little better than I did last night/this morning, so it's coming along. Ah well.

I was just talking to Lisa this morning about this. When I first joined the site, Yoda was a fresh-faced 19 year-old! Man, where does all the time go?

Happy Birthday, my old friend!

Here's to many more!
Wow. So at 38, half of Yodas life has been with MovieForums.