Perfect Casting

Tools    

@Gideon58 you realize you've cast Ewan McGregor as Ringo and Paul, and I've cast him as John. I'm not even going to mention George
Ewan McGregor in the new one-man-show... The Beatles!
(Can't wait to Ewan as Yoko!)

Ewan McGregor in the new one-man-show... The Beatles!
(Can't wait to Ewan as Yoko!)

Walk hard pefectly casted the beatles for me

George Harrison: "Care to join us for some LSD, Dewey? It's good for you." Paul McCartney: "Built by scientists, it is." Ringo Starr: "Lysergic.".

hahaha

George Harrison: "Care to join us for some LSD, Dewey? It's good for you." Paul McCartney: "Built by scientists, it is." Ringo Starr: "Lysergic.".

hahaha
"There's no limit to what we can... IMAGINE!"

hahaha
Never get tired of viewing this scene...

(Sorry for the interruption... now back to the game... )

As Vin Scully, I give you Michael Douglas

Next: Gretchen Whitmer

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa