Stranger Things

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
WARNING: "More delicious speculative possible future spoilers" spoilers below

1. One of the answers in Dr. Brenner’s crossword was Kali (Shiva’s wife) who is #8, 11’s sister. Depending on the interpretation, Shiva can alter time or destiny. This could play into the possibility of time travel to fix things.

2. Mrs. Wheeler may be Henry’s sister Alice. Why did Vecna show Nancy what he did? They’re related. Why was Mrs. Wheeler featured in the promo posters, when she is not a main character?

All this stuff can be looked up and explained better on the internet.

And the sword Hopper used versus the Demogorgon, the original sword from Conan the Barbarian.

I just started watching a week ago. I'm in the middle of season 3. Kind of glad over some of the kills, like Sean Astin and Jake Busey. It's an interesting concept. Just waiting to see how each season ends.

Oh yeah, can't wait for Billy to go. Ugh, I don't like his character.

My favorite so far is

WARNING: "scene" spoilers below
when El cracked Angela in the face with the wheels of the roller skates

I hate bullies!

I just started watching a week ago. I'm in the middle of season 3. Kind of glad over some of the kills, like Sean Astin and Jake Busey. It's an interesting concept. Just waiting to see how each season ends.

Oh yeah, can't wait for Billy to go. Ugh, I don't like his character.
I think Billy’s wig got recycled on Eddie.

Guess nobody heard the Chrissy song…It’s all I listen to.

I'm watching it, and feeling very dirty because I'm hoping some of the characters die. Actually more the better. If the show was for little kids I'd understand keeping them all alive but it isn't. It's too gory at times for young children yet too aggravating illogical for grown ups. Bah

Top 10 characters that need to die in Stranger Things.

10. Sassy little black girl.
9. Her older brother Token
8. Argyle the stoner
7. Winona Ryder. Her actings gotten even worse with age.
6. Matthew Modine
5. Matthew Modines hair
4. Steve
3. Wills older brother who is so forgettable I still can't remember his characters name.
2. Ethan Hawkes daughter who is the Gay Token
1. Mike. Die Mike Die. Preferably killed by Eleven, establishing herself as the last villain.

I am the missing Russo Brother.

The Adventure Starts Here!
If you get your way, though, there's nobody left but Hopper and Murray. And Eleven, who would probably kill them both anyway.

Oh wait, and Dustin. Yeah, he stays. And Steve's hair.
And Argyle. He's so over the top that I love him for it.

I'm watching it, and feeling very dirty because I'm hoping some of the characters die. Actually more the better. If the show was for little kids I'd understand keeping them all alive but it isn't. It's too gory at times for young children yet too aggravating illogical for grown ups. Bah

Top 10 characters that need to die in Stranger Things.

10. Sassy little black girl.
9. Her older brother Token
8. Argyle the stoner
7. Winona Ryder. Her actings gotten even worse with age.
6. Matthew Modine
5. Matthew Modines hair
4. Steve
3. Wills older brother who is so forgettable I still can't remember his characters name.
2. Ethan Hawkes daughter who is the Gay Token
1. Mike. Die Mike Die. Preferably killed by Eleven, establishing herself as the last villain.

If you get your way, though, there's nobody left but Hopper and Murray. And Eleven, who would probably kill them both anyway.

Oh wait, and Dustin. Yeah, he stays. And Steve's hair.
And Argyle. He's so over the top that I love him for it.
I was in a bad mood last night when writing that. Im still trying to find the gumption to finish these last 3 episodes. Actually if they followed the list then 11, Dustin, Max, Hopper, Murray, and Will would be the only ones left. Ive always had this nagging thought that Will is gonna end up being the reason all this Pop Culture horror has manifested over the years. Millie Bobby Brown imo is gonna be a huge star, she looks like Alyssa Milano did but can actually act.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I was in a bad mood last night when writing that. Im still trying to find the gumption to finish these last 3 episodes. Actually if they followed the list then 11, Dustin, Max, Hopper, Murray, and Will would be the only ones left. Ive always had this nagging thought that Will is gonna end up being the reason all this Pop Culture horror has manifested over the years. Millie Bobby Brown imo is gonna be a huge star, she looks like Alyssa Milano did but can actually act.
Brown is really good in the Sherlock Holmes movie thing (Enola Holmes, I think?). It's a fun flick and she's so different from her Eleven character that I appreciate her acting chops a lot more now.

Finish those three episodes at some point. I admit I kept assuming this was the final season, since the storyline seems to have built to that point... and then we end up with a sort of "THE END???" ending... again.

I mean... c'mon...

WARNING: "Thoughts on the ending" spoilers below
We have the entire backstory of Henry/One, and our gang even mostly defeated him this season. Why, oh why, do they think they need to keep making things come back to annoy Hawkins one more time? Oh yeah... money. Franchise. Merchandising. Advertising. (sigh)

The whole reason we got the rush job of season 2.

Doh'! I meant Duffer brother...aw the hell with it.

I'm glad you told me to keep watching Austruck, this last episode brought me back. On the last 2 now