A living robot skit?

Tools    

One of the movie questions reminded me of a comedy duo from the old variety show days. The man and woman team would do a skit as robots. They had wide open eyes and did not blink. They would do silly slapstick humor. They might have had their own short lived TV show. My google-fu cannot find anything. Anyone remember their names?

While searching, I found this. A little similar. Enjoy:

Crud - I still cannot post a link. Go to YouTube and search for

living mannequin skit
It's the one with Cher and Farrah.

This is strange. I posted this in general discussion because it is about TV and not movies. But it was moved here. Oh well.

This is strange. I posted this in general discussion because it is about TV and not movies. But it was moved here. Oh well.
That's because you posted your movie question in the wrong place. This forum is for movie questions. So that's why it was moved by an moderator.

comedy duo from the old variety show days. The man and woman team would do a skit as robots. They had wide open eyes and did not blink. They would do silly slapstick humor. They might have had their own short lived TV show.
Do you remember when you seen this comedy skit? Can you guess what decade it was from? There's some members here who are real familiar with old TV shows, so if you could fill in some details they might be able to help.

Yep, figured it's a better fit. I realize it might not be a movie, but for these purposes that's fine, people aren't even always sure if they're looking for a movie or a TV show, and I think your chances of getting it answered are better here anyway. You'll see a Moved notice if you go into the other forum which redirects it to the new place, which'll stick around for 24 hours to alleviate any confusion.

OK. Thanks. I wanted to rule break, did not.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
One of the movie questions reminded me of a comedy duo from the old variety show days. The man and woman team would do a skit as robots. They had wide open eyes and did not blink. They would do silly slapstick humor. They might have had their own short lived TV show. My google-fu cannot find anything. Anyone remember their names?

While searching, I found this. A little similar. Enjoy:

Crud - I still cannot post a link. Go to YouTube and search for

living mannequin skit
It's the one with Cher and Farrah.
Oh I've seen this one. I'm a fan of Cher.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

It's been a long time since I watched them, but it sounds like you might be thinking of Shields and Yarnell.

My thought was Shields and Yarnell as well.

Yes. Shields and Yarnell. Thanks

Look for Mork and Mindy