Name the Director

Tools    

It is not John Rich. It's Gordon Douglas.

That's Jerry Lewis and Connie Stevens in Way...Way Out. The Bob Hope flick is Call Me Bwana. Fort Dobbs, Chuka, and So This is Love are the others.

NOW it's an OPEN FLOOR.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OK, I only know of two films that Paul Simon appeared in and that shot is not from Annie Hall, so I' hoping that it is from One Trick Pony, and that's James Russo in Extremities on the bottom, which would make the answer Robert M. Young?

Is the skinny guy above DJ Qualls?

I can only see one picture but it is Al Pacino in Scarecrow, one of my favorite underseen flicks of the 1970s, making the director Jerry Schatzberg.

Jerry didn't make many movies, so without seeing the other two stills I am going to guess The Panic in Needle Park and Street Smart?

OPEN FLOOR

Are the top and bottom shots both Jessica Harper?
Yup. In Love & Death and Stardust Memories. The middle one is Penélope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson in Vicky Christina Barceloma.
Woody Allen

And I was half-right guessing the other two Schatzberg flicks. The top one is The Panic in Needle Park but the other is Meryl Streep and Alan Alda in The Seduction of Joe Tynan.

OPEN FLOOR