Psycho
40.00%
6 votes
Vertigo
20.00%
3 votes
Tie
15 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm pretty even with them myself right now. Most would say Psycho's the best Hitchcock movie but I'm not sure. And be sure to make some good arguments.

EDIT: And please only vote if you've seen both.

A system of cells interlinked
Really tough choice. It sort of depends on my mood at the time, really. I have trouble ranking Hitchcock stuff, as it always sort of depends on what I have seen most recently. Needless to say, I love most of his stuff! I will throw my vote at Vertigo this time, even though that will probably change next time I watch Psycho...

I'm pretty even with them myself right now. Most would say Psycho's the best Hitchcock movie but I'm not sure. And be sure to make some good arguments.
Psycho purely because I've only seen sections of Vertigo.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm voting a tie, because I have better things to do than ruminating over which masterpiece is better.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Definitely Vertigo for me. Psycho I would say is Hitchcock's 3rd or 4th best, where as Vertigo is his best for me. Vertigo just had a more fascinating story for me and I felt it was more about the characters, where as psycho was more about the twists, which is good too.