WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

It IS fun to search and discover, but sometimes one needs a break- especially after barely emerging from our 22 month winter and now facing a stretch of rainy days that make London look as dry as the Sahara. So I 'll take a dose of E-Z now, with your courtesy.

Royal Pavillion at Brighton?
Love that ''makes London look as dry as the Sahara". We are having an early touch of Winter with first snow falls in our Alpine regions a month or two early. Climate change sceptics will say it is a once only thing.

Research. And your hint was helpful. (And glad you get my sense of humor)

Hope you don't have the type of winter we did. The skeptics are ostriches jmho (with no offense to what I assume is your national bird) - their heads are in the sand.

Too much data supports climate change science. In fact I believe these horrid winters ARE a result of overall global warming- what happens if you pour a cup of hot coffee into a glass of ice? Ya got iced coffee. Same thing happens with icebergs calving and melting into the sea. And the cooler ocean cools the air above it. Some scientists even have predicted an ice age as a result of this phenomena . No -we need to accept that two hundred years of us humans dumping toxins of one sort or another in the air, earth and seas is affecting this beautiful gift of the planet we call home. And we need to get ourselves on board for a different way of using energy- wind, solar, etc.

Oui - thought I might have stumped you with the bug 's eye view.
( or shall I say the view a la escargot? )

Your turn Monsieur

Oui - thought I might have stumped you with the bug 's eye view.
( or shall I say the view a la escargot? )

Your turn Monsieur
view a la escargot? I was thinking something similar in my answer but not as good as yours.. You will now be sleeping so one for when you wake.

Ahu Akivi on Easter Island
Yes. good work on full name. The island alone would have done. Lenslady asked for easier ones and she didnt even have a guess. Your turn NataljaK.

Peru - Macchu Picchu

We'll let NataljaK tell us -but where else in Peru did you think it is?

Got the pm, glad to know you are concerned about the planet too. Ah, right; ostrich is in Africa - emu is in Oz.

We'll let NataljaK tell us -but where else in Peru did you think it is?

Got the pm, glad to know you are concerned about the planet too. Ah, right; ostrich is in Africa - emu is in Oz.
It is the only planet we have lenslady. Has to be Machu Picchu viewed from the ground up. We are used to seeing it like this:

So do I go now.l? What if I'm wrong.? Oh well it's late here, and I 'm too tired to resolve this moral dilemma, so I'll just give it a go; and if I'm wrong NataljaK can tell us, and take next round.

Meanwhile, back in North America:
Photo by the world's most renowned nature photographer, who also used his work to promote environmental awareness -

So do I go now.l? What if I'm wrong.? Oh well it's late here, and I 'm too tired to resolve this moral dilemma, so I'll just give it a go; and if I'm wrong NataljaK can tell us, and take next round.

Meanwhile, back in North America:
Photo by the world's most renowned nature photographer, who also used his work to promote environmental awareness -
Moral dilemma resolved. It was Machu Picchu.

Is this Alaska?

(Yippee- got it right lol)

No , not Alaska- continental US
The river is named after a creature,