WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

I was gonna say that. But I was so busy writing my 'brief' rating of Darkest Hour' that turned out to be an equivalent of a Master' thesis- so I missed my chance. Also I was gonna get around to answering the question - do you put off everything the last minute? - but I never got around to it.
Lmao

So - it 's your turn @NataljaK - have a go at it .

[quote=NataljaK;1893307]

I'll steal this one - this is Sydney Opera House. Who's turn now?
Yes.. kinda impressive too.
It is yours NataljaK.

I was gonna say that. But I was so busy writing my 'brief' rating of Darkest Hour' that turned out to be an equivalent of a Master' thesis- so I missed my chance. Also I was gonna get around to answering the question - do you put off everything the last minute? - but I never got around to it.
Lmao

So - it 's your turn @NataljaK - have a go at it .
You should have answered then lenslady as I gave you ample time. Darkest Hour? also what is Lmao?

Well, no big deal - it 's just a game- let NataljaK have it - she got here first.
Darkest Hour- movie about Churchill.

Well, no big deal - it 's just a game- let NataljaK have it - she got here first.
Have you seen Darkest Hour. Good? I looked up LMAO.. very wude.

Yes. You can read my review (and apparently you' d be the only one who does as it's a trifle......long) on the Rate the Last Movie You Saw thread.

Yes. You can read my review (and apparently you' d be the only one who does as it's a trifle......long) on the Rate the Last Movie You Saw thread.
Will take a look.. and rate your review.. Lmao.

Looking forward to it..... I think. rotflmao

"You are great because you are imperfect, you are wise because you have doubts". That quote epitomises Churchill. While this one "he never felt like a hero, but perhaps people made him one because they felt the need for a hero at that time" epitomised the British people who felt lost during this dark time in their history.

...4 (upvotes) and you said no one had read it. I liked your review. Top marks lenslady. . So I will not be Lmao.. rotf? Is that also rude? I know few cyber abbreviations..

Thank you . I truly appreciate your words and your validation of how I perceived his character. And, as a measure of my ignorance of how things work here on mofo - I didn't know I had 4 praises of excellence- is that the +4,I saw ? Guess so.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Rotf- not rude- just being a kid again, rolling on the floor

I stole your turn with the Sydney opera house so go ahead and post something

I stole your turn with the Sydney opera house so go ahead and post something
No you did not. You answered before anyone else. So it is your turn NataljaK. Post a real interesting one. You must play Lets Face It as well.

Thank you . I truly appreciate your words and your validation of how I perceived his character. And, as a measure of my ignorance of how things work here on mofo - I didn't know I had 4 praises of excellence- is that the +4,I saw ? Guess so.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Rotf- not rude- just being a kid again, rolling on the floor
rotf.. simple.

@NataljaK, don’t know yours

Not the Taj Mahal , right? Looks like some sort of mosque, can you give us a clue @NataljaK?