WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Presumably Great Britain?

I' m thinking that it's Scotland.

Maybe the Knock Castle?

Ireland? Need another clue.

Castle Coch - Wales ?

Thanks, spookie. Here's a clue. If the answer was on the game of Jeopardy, in the category of 'directions' , the answer would be "What is 'practice' Alex?"

Thanks, spookie. Here's a clue. If the answer was on the game of Jeopardy, in the category of 'directions' , the answer would be "What is 'practice' Alex?"

A concert pianist needs lots of practice.. Is this Carnegie Hall, NY?

A concert pianist needs lots of practice.. Is this Carnegie Hall, NY?

Yes it is, the famed Carnegie Hall. The clue of course, was that old chestnut of a joke : A person is lost on the streets of NYC - and trying to get to a concert on time, with tickets in hand - asks a passerby- How do I get to Carnegie Hall? And I didn't even have to wait for Stirchley to get it. Lmao

Your turn, spookie- or is the concert hall you posted your next question?

Yes it is, the famed Carnegie Hall. The clue of course, was that old chestnut of a joke : A person is lost on the streets of NYC - and trying to get to a concert on time, with tickets in hand - asks a passerby- How do I get to Carnegie Hall? And I didn't even have to wait for Stirchley to get it. Lmao

Your turn, spookie- or is the concert hall you posted your next question?
Yes it you like. I had not heard of that old chestnut lenslady. But it sure is a beaut.