A movie about "good death" service corporation

Tools    

Hi everyone,
I can't remember name of movie. I'm searching the web for it for a while but there is no chance

A rich guy wants to death. He find a match box, "If you want a good death contact us" something like that written on it.

A girl also wants to death. She is a fortuneteller/psychic.

Guy and girl meets in "death corporation" and they falling love. But death contract is already signed and they cannot give up the contract.

Anybody remember this movie ? Many thanks...

freedom~empathy~peace
Here's a film from 2009 that has killers-for-hire (I believe). If you watch the following trailer, you'll see there's a scene that includes something to do with matchboxes. I figured it might be worth a look.

'The Limits of Control' (2009)

Very similar movies. But, the movie takes place in the modern age. More romantic style than these movies. Very interesting, i cant find this movie for weeks

freedom~empathy~peace
Was the movie you saw an English language film? I've found a movie with a plot very similar to what you have described, however it is a Malaysian production.

Here's the trailer:
Kil (2013)

De surprise (2015)

I found this "Happy Death Day" 2017

De surprise (2015)
That's it. A Dutch film by the director of Karakter.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

De surprise (2015)
Many thanks !