MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

I was stressing over my RB situation all weekend, adding and dropping seemingly every available RB who might get a handful of touches, trying to decide who to play with all my other guys injured or on the COVID list. Latavius Murray and Ito Smith responded with a combined 40.6 points.
I saw, it was kind of perfect, no? You had that thing two weeks ago where you played the perfect lineup, had some big risks hit, then the very next week you wrote a little post-mortem analysis about making similar last-minute choices that didn't work, so of course you have to come back the next week and nail it again. Could not ask for a better example of what this is really like: really random, but if you make good choices you hit a bit more often, which was the case here. The difference between bad managing and good managing is just turning 15% situations into 35% situations, 45% into 65%, blah blah. Kinda feels like poker.

The Saints' situation is such a mixed bag. It's killed Kamara, for me, but it might help you with Murray. It's not clear if it helps you with Thomas or not (last week, seemed like yes, this week, maybe not). At this point maybe we're both hoping for Brees to come back, I dunno.

Thing I saw said it's already moved back. 4 more new cases. Andrews is gonna be out and I couldn't really start Hollywood anymore so he's probably Gonna have a nice little game on my bench.

Talk about decision making. Mine or my lack thereof left Fant in at TE and it literally didn't register until I saw Burton score a touchdown for Indy that Fant was on a team playing without a quarterback. To add insult to injury hes now the answer to a trivia question. Who was the only player to catch a pass for his NFL Denver Broncos on Sunday? Noah Fant. Imma gud manajer !?!

The trick is not minding
Yeah, reading the news for both.
Geez, I can imagine many owners cursing his name now for losing him for the rest of the year for PED violations.

I have Fuller in both my leagues, so I'm experiencing double the joy right now.

Looks like the Wednesday game will still count toward this week. I was curious about that. Waivers aren't going to process until Friday. At least by that point people know who is/isn't practicing and can make smarter decisions on who to add.

The trick is not minding
Tough loss for me.
In light of Denver’s QB situation, Considered replacing Gordon for Mostert, who was returning, but didn’t expect many point for Mostert, and I was right. Problem is, he still outperformed Gordon.
And that would have made all the difference.....

Let the night air cool you off
Adam you know...nobody says you have to start your defense. The odds of them losing 4 points is slim, but it's never zero... and you are ahead going into the game.. just throwing that out there. It may or may not have anything to do with part of my playoff chances hinging on your victory.

Though if the unthinkable happens and the Ravens D loses you 4 points... please lose to Yoda.

Holy moly, mother of Jesus --- I actually pulled off the comeback tonight. Did not expect that to happen.

Looks like the Wednesday game will still count toward this week. I was curious about that. Waivers aren't going to process until Friday. At least by that point people know who is/isn't practicing and can make smarter decisions on who to add.
And there is no Thursday Night game this week.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Well, my team managed another win, thanks to PW's team underperforming a bit, and PW's slotting of a TE on a team with no QB. The only mistake I made was playing my first round draft pick over Adrian Peterson. That is not something I thought I would say this season!

Holy moly, mother of Jesus --- I actually pulled off the comeback tonight. Did not expect that to happen.
I saw, my mouth flopped open. Goedert outscored Lockett by like 14 points? Freakin' gross. Fabulous must be fuming.

I keep telling you guys, this game is really stupid.

Adam you know...nobody says you have to start your defense. The odds of them losing 4 points is slim, but it's never zero... and you are ahead going into the game.. just throwing that out there. It may or may not have anything to do with part of my playoff chances hinging on your victory.

Though if the unthinkable happens and the Ravens D loses you 4 points... please lose to Yoda.

This post should be removed. Look what harm hes trying to do to poor Adam advising him to leave a position on his squad empty. Ban. Ban Ban Ban!