Beatle

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You're too concerned about what other (half-random) people think of you.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The truth is in here
Self reflection is good, but being too self-conscious about what other people think of you (especially on a forum) can be really overwhelming and makes you worry about something that in the end is quite trivial. Trust me, I know exactly how it feels.

The truth is in here
I think you're a good member, but I don't know where I would place you, if I even cared about that sort of thing.

Do you have a friend or a family member you can talk to? You seem to carry a lot on your chest.

Self reflection is good, but being too self-conscious about what other people think of you (especially on a forum) can be really overwhelming and makes you worry about something that in the end is quite trivial. Trust me, I know exactly how it feels.
I am really curious why did you do the list. I know it wasn't just for kicks. We all wanna be loved, popular, seek attention, and I bet everyone was shear heart attacked about it all.

I think you're a good member, but I don't know where I would place you, if I even cared about that sort of thing.

Do you have a friend or a family member you can talk to? You seem to carry a lot on your chest.
No friends at all all my life. Olny enemies. But one withour enemies is his own worst enemy. A mom who's evil and has always been too concearned about me. Dad's just a negative dude. I carry a lot. I have all the problems in the world.

I'm going to close this thread.

I bear no hard feelings towards anyone going through anything, or looking for support, but I also don't want to enable such open-ended requests for validation in a place that cannot possibly hope to adequately provide it.