7thson
@7thson
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	shack.jpg
Views:	810
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	44730  

I really like your avatar-user title combo SC. Also making the dog Godoggo is brilliant, since that explains why she isn't posting and then there's the dog connection.

I really like your avatar-user title combo SC. Also making the dog Godoggo is brilliant, since that explains why she isn't posting and then there's the dog connection.
All horror movie final girls (or somebody in a horror film, at least) usually have a pet dog as a companion. I decided to throw it in and name it after @Godoggo. It was fitting.

If i was playing i'd go Leslie Vernon:

Think you'd maybe like that film SC, it reminds me of some of your posts about slashers, explaining the formulas and stuff. Or maybe it would be too on the nose. I thought it was hilarious anyway.

I'm in

Are we also gonna be picking characters for this as well?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Are we also gonna be picking characters for this as well?
Yes. I am encouraging horror movie characters. Villains, monsters, or even victims, survivors, minor characters, etc.

You could always play as Dustin Hoffman if you wanted. Dustin Hoffman in a bad horror movie. Will he be a victim or will he survive? Or is he the killer?
Maybe Straw Dogs Dustin Hoffman? I know that's a thriller but it has loads of slasher movie elements.

joinuung