Warrior

Tools    

WARRIOR

Well Warrior is a 2011 movie to be released around september it star's, Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte and is directed by Gavin O'Connor. Nolte is playing a ex boxer who's alcholism destroys his family, he later meets up with his son Hardy and trains him in the world of MMA and enters him into a tournament. With mma being such a huge sport at the minute this movie could work really well i think and i for one, am looking forward to it.

Thanks for the info... wonder what his tats say...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

this looks interesting heres the trailer.

we may aswell not watch this after the trailer lol, gives everything away..

Well early reviews of this movie are out and its getting quite alot of praise. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 88% so far. Alot of praise also towards Hardy and Edgerton.

also how air brushed do you wanna make this poster .

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I will give it a shot just because Tom Hardy is in it, but I'm not into the boxing type movies. But who knows this might be a really great movie.

Reviews for this has been very positive so far. I think Empire magazine even gave it 5 stars. Being a fan of both MMA and Tom Hardy, I am certainly intrigued by it. Storywise it sounds like a brother to The Fighter, but that's not exactly a bad thing. Wow, so much to see this month. Drive, Warrior, Kill List, Troll Hunter, Crazy, Stupid, Love. Tons of exciting stuff in September.

Reviews for this has been very positive so far. I think Empire magazine even gave it 5 stars. Being a fan of both MMA and Tom Hardy, I am certainly intrigued by it. Storywise it sounds like a brother to The Fighter, but that's not exactly a bad thing. Wow, so much to see this month. Drive, Warrior, Kill List, Troll Hunter, Crazy, Stupid, Love. Tons of exciting stuff in September.
Ime going to see this friday, so i'll get a review up in my review thread over the weekend.

well caught this tonight, amazing. Warrior is the best film of the year so far, best film in a long while actually. great story, powerful acting, emotinal, exciting it has it all and if you was thinking this movie wern't for you because of the mma concept your thinking wrong.

Any idea what its rated? (R or PG-13)

Any idea what its rated? (R or PG-13)
I'm pretty sure it's rated PG-13.

Oh ok awesome, thanks!

i really like the ink on his arm