Everybody KNOWS.... LIFE JUST SUCKS!

Tools    

I’ve realized lately that I CAN’T be something I’m not. Like, people may wish that I could be more serious on here..
Being serious is my job You have your job, I have mine. It's in the cosmic scheme of things.

Being serious is my job You have your job, I have mine. It's in the cosmic scheme of things.
You arent always so serious.

I really feel like it is in the cosmic scheme of things. We all have roles to play in this universe. There's a bunch of serious people here -- I'm here to NOT be so serious.
I am a serious person for the most part especially if I don't know the person trying to joke with me...

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I think life if a gift too, and I'm beyond privileged to be born in an advanced country and to have a family who support me.

That being said, I often find it really lonely. You put yourself out there and get taken advantage of constantly. I utterly loathe myself a lot of the time too, especially my voice of all things. I used to be painfully shy and even though I give very little attention to what others think of me now and do as I like, it never really goes away.

I genuinely find humour to be the best coping mechanism though. It's a nasty place and you've got to make fun out of yourself. I always remember Joan Rivers saying something like if you can't laugh at yourself, you could miss out on the joke of the century. Weirdly I find me being self deprecating attracts the right kinda people most of the time. But even then I can't help but question why people pay attention to me etc.

Kinda went off on one there, it's very late here and I can't sleep so I'm probably delirious

I am a serious person for the most part especially if I don't know the person trying to joke with me...
Yeah me too, in real life I sing to our cats and talk to rocks...well mostly I just apologize to them when I dig them up from their cozy resting place in the soil and have to throw them into the woods...I tell the rocks it's OK their going to a better place

...I utterly loathe myself a lot of the time too, especially my voice of all things.
I bet you have a great voice! I can hear it as being melodic, like musical almost. What does your voice sound like? Don't say Joan Rivers

Yeah me too, in real life I sing to our cats and talk to rocks...well mostly I just apologize to them when I dig them up from their cozy resting place in the soil and have to throw them into the woods...I tell the rocks it's OK their going to a better place
I sing and baby talk to my cat... he loves for me to sing but Im not a good singer...

I guess it depends on what I am teased about too.. and if I feel like its to the point of harassment.

In all seriousness, that's good. I hope you don't mind me teasing. It's just so fun to tease, and you usually take it in stride (which is cool).

Anyway, I think life is great. By which I do not mean "everything is awesome." I mean life, in and of itself, is good. That we exist is good. I'm glad we do, I'm glad you do. I hope you can be glad about that, too. A crappy day is better than no day.
SExy is right. Life is complicated, everyone suffers, physical pain, in short, it sucks and everybody knows it. There are beautiful things, love, music, movies, nature, but thats all irrelevant bc evil exists. If you deny that, you're lying.

I disagree crappy day is better. That just doesn't make sense.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why Poland sucks:

- there are like 10 Asian girls your age in your 120k city
- you finally meet one of them
- you talk to her, she seems to like you
- she tells you she's got a boyfriend
- my feels right now:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.