Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
3. "I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever."

Only one I recognize. Bohemian Rhapsody

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

“I'm a Catholic, I don't want to hurt anybody.”

“I'm a Catholic, I don't want to hurt anybody.”
That's definitely Al Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon!

And of my five, there's one down thanks to Death Proof. Who can figure out the remaining four?

1. "Anyone who screws with us, his f***ing head comes off! You got that?"
2. "First, you find a little thread, the little thread leads you to a string, and the string leads you to a rope, and from the rope you hang by the neck."
4. "You're an intelligent woman... You notice things, size people up. You know when they're happy and know when something's bothering them. I want you to do me a little favor... Keep that microscope you've got built into your eye off of me!"
5. "You'll forgive me if I don't stay around to watch. I just can't cope with the freaky stuff."

Here are a few hints:

1. From a political biopic.
2. From a classic film noir, quite loosely adapted from a famous crime novel.
4. Horror movie debut from legendary film director who went on to do bigger and (sometimes) better things, produced by an equally legendary and influential filmmaker known more for "B" pictures.
5. From virtual reality/S&M mindbender by Canadian legend far ahead of his time!

And the one remaining quote from TheVanillaGorilla has still got me stumped:

".. Have you seen my book? Children's book, Japanese cartoon about a lizard?"

Who knows that one?

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
That's definitely Al Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon!

And of my five, there's one down thanks to Death Proof. Who can figure out the remaining four?

2. "First, you find a little thread, the little thread leads you to a string, and the string leads you to a rope, and from the rope you hang by the neck."
4. "You're an intelligent woman... You notice things, size people up. You know when they're happy and know when something's bothering them. I want you to do me a little favor... Keep that microscope you've got built into your eye off of me!"
5. "You'll forgive me if I don't stay around to watch. I just can't cope with the freaky stuff."

Here are a few hints:

1. From a political biopic.
2. From a classic film noir, quite loosely adapted from a famous crime novel.
4. Horror movie debut from legendary film director who went on to do bigger and (sometimes) better things, produced by an equally legendary and influential filmmaker known more for "B" pictures.
5. From virtual reality/S&M mindbender by Canadian legend far ahead of his time!

And the one remaining quote from TheVanillaGorilla has still got me stumped:

Who knows that one?

That helped - #5 is Videodrome, pretty sure.

That just leaves three more...

And just what the heck is this quote from? I'm dying to know! But TheVanillaGorilla is not particularly forthcoming about it...

That just leaves three more...

And just what the heck is this quote from? I'm dying to know! But TheVanillaGorilla is not particularly forthcoming about it...

Since this thread is died down the quote is from last to life in the universe it's an obscure film. 👌 And I did a thread called guess the movie line part two unfortunately no one saw it. It would be great if you give it a try. it's in one of my 15 threads

Thanks for clearing that up, VanillaGorilla! I'll definitely keep that in mind.

In the meantime - not to be a pest or anything - how about my remaining three?

BTW, that first quote is from the expanded Director's Cut edition only...

Thanks for clearing that up, VanillaGorilla! I'll definitely keep that in mind.

In the meantime - not to be a pest or anything - how about my remaining three?

BTW, that first quote is from the expanded Director's Cut edition only...

Yes I'll do more on here actually is the first one goodfellas? The other ones I'm not sure.

Some more for you guys 👇

1.. What? You can't sell horse tranquilizer to a midget.

2..Guy...What are you a pro? Girl ..No I'm an amateur.

3.. He didn't just eat their bodies, he ate their souls, and I joined in.

4..The future is all yours, you lousy bicycle.

5..Sure is a powerful mother ain't it? Yeah sure is a powerful mother.

6.. It's just funny lazy angels. Makes me think of these big fat guys with wings drinking beer and playing darts.

7..Well I happen to find deputy dog to be very very sexy*

8..And I like my nose, I like breathing through it. And I still think you're hiding something.

9..I want more life. Father*

10..You will be pure f*cked. YOU WILL BE PURE F*CKED.

1. What? You can't sell horse tranquilizer to a midget.
In Bruges

3. He didn't just eat their bodies, he ate their souls, and I joined in.
SIN CITY

4. The future is all yours, you lousy bicycle.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

5. Sure is a powerful mother ain't it? Yeah sure is a powerful mother.
Midnight Cowboy

7. Well I happen to find deputy dog to be very very sexy.
The Waterboy

8. And I like my nose, I like breathing through it. And I still think you're hiding something.
Chinatown

9. I want more life. Father.
Blade Runner

10. You will be pure f*cked. YOU WILL BE PURE F*CKED.
The Banshees of Inisherin
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

1. What? You can't sell horse tranquilizer to a midget.
In Bruges

3. He didn't just eat their bodies, he ate their souls, and I joined in.
SIN CITY

4. The future is all yours, you lousy bicycle.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

5. Sure is a powerful mother ain't it? Yeah sure is a powerful mother.
Midnight Cowboy

7. Well I happen to find deputy dog to be very very sexy.
The Waterboy

8. And I like my nose, I like breathing through it. And I still think you're hiding something.
Chinatown

9. I want more life. Father.
Blade Runner

10. You will be pure f*cked. YOU WILL BE PURE F*CKED.
The Banshees of Inisherin

Well done Pike ...You are the winner of my part one and part two 💯💯

Nixon

Kiss Me Deadly (1955)

Guess the movie quote/line part 3

Winner of part 1 and 2 belongs to Holden pike

1.. Why couldn't you of learnt the violin.

2..For future events such as these may affect you in the future.

3..My father used to beat me every day with a rake but you don't hear me smack talking him like some pu**y

4..Why is the moon so lonely! Because she had a lover.

5..Me so hor*y me love you long time. 👈 Guess the film it's originally from.

6..When are you going to ask out miss yumm yumm over there?

7..Somebody has to kill the babysitter

8..You made me miss, I've never missed that board before.

9..You don't spin a minora you spin a dreidel

10..First god damn week of winter.

These four I know right off the bat, no problem...

Full Metal Jacket (1987)

9..You don't spin a minorah, you spin a dreidel.
(Thank you, Holden Pike)
American Psycho (2000)

The Thing (1982)

Also, from TheVanillaGorilla's previous list:
Basic Instinct (1992)

The others will probably take me a little more time...

Anyway, of my own quotes, there's just this one left!
"You're an intelligent woman... You notice things, size people up. You know when they're happy and know when something's bothering them. I want you to do me a little favor... Keep that microscope you've got built into your eye off of me!"

HINT #1:
Horror movie debut from legendary film director who went on to do bigger and (sometimes) better things, produced by an equally legendary and influential filmmaker known more for "B" pictures.

HINT #2:
The actor who speaks this line played two different roles in two episodes of the original classic Star Trek series!

These four I know right off the bat, no problem...

Full Metal Jacket (1987)

9..You don't spin a minorah, you spin a dreidel.
(Thank you, Holden Pike)
American Psycho (2000)

The Thing (1982)

Also, from TheVanillaGorilla's previous list:
Basic Instinct (1992)

The others will probably take me a little more time...

"You're an intelligent woman... You notice things, size people up. You know when they're happy and know when something's bothering them. I want you to do me a little favor... Keep that microscope you've got built into your eye off of me!"

HINT #1:
Horror movie debut from legendary film director who went on to do bigger and (sometimes) better things, produced by an equally legendary and influential filmmaker known more for "B" pictures.

HINT #2:
The actor who speaks this line played two different roles in two episodes of the original classic Star Trek series!

3 out of 10 not bad. Well done I'm surprised until now no one got the basic instinct quote. Sharon stone is

I'll throw a few in.

1. "Here's some swiss cheese and some bullets."

2. "I hate when people put f***ing toppings on ice cream. Doesn't need it. Just messes up a good thing, you know what I mean?"

3. (translated) "You're lucky to have such a fluid tongue that you believe your own twaddle."

4. "Here you have a man with a beard and you didn't even pull it!"

5. "But of course, my diminutive leader. Long have I been familiar with the exactitudes of the mathematical world. And Mac, the horse's name is Friday."

1. Tremors (1990)
(Gotta see that again one of these days!)

2. Babylon (2022)

3. I need a hint...

4. To Be or Not to Be (1942)

5. Little Big League (1994)

HINT #1:
Horror movie debut from legendary Italian-American film director who went on to do bigger and (sometimes) better things, produced by an equally legendary and influential producer/filmmaker known as "the king of the B's!"

HINT #2:
The actor who speaks this line played two different roles in two episodes of the original classic Star Trek series. (And he reprised one of those characters in an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine!)

HINT #1:
Horror movie debut from legendary Italian-American film director who went on to do bigger and (sometimes) better things, produced by an equally legendary and influential producer/filmmaker known as "the king of the B's!"

HINT #2:
The actor who speaks this line played two different roles in two episodes of the original classic Star Trek series. (And he reprised one of those characters in an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine!)

Dementia 13, 1963