Let's Make Money!

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I wish I'd gotten into trading a couple of years ago, looks like I missed the opportunity of a lifetime with the market tanking last March due to Covid.

Loads of big companies have doubled or better in price since that period, Callaway Golf x 6, Amazon, Disney, Nike, McDonalds etc all doubling over the past 10 months. Who knew.
Go look at Zoom and Logitech. You will **** a brick.

Took a spec play on $SOS two days ago at 3.95/share. Threw a few hundred at it. Looks like WSB put it on their Top 20 yesterday, so it's a runner! Currently up 62% on the day...
Don't forget to take your profits after a run like that! That's quick and easy money. Don't get greedy. Them WSB will turn on ya!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
Go look at Zoom and Logitech. You will **** a brick.

Don't forget to take your profits after a run like that! That's quick and easy money. Don't get greedy. Them WSB will turn on ya!
Funny thing is I like the stock/company, and my plan was to go long. Now these clowns have a hold of it, so who knows what will happen. PT is $20 long, so I may sell enough to make my investment back and then let the rest ride.

Yea, it was tanking so I cashed in half of my shares in at 36% gains to take some money off the table. Will stick the rest in a drawer for now.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Took a spec play on $SOS two days ago at 3.95/share. Threw a few hundred at it. Looks like WSB put it on their Top 20 yesterday, so it's a runner! Currently up 62% on the day...
Feel free to tag or PM any tips in future!

You ready? You look ready.
Funny thing is I like the stock/company, and my plan was to go long. Now these clowns have a hold of it, so who knows what will happen. PT is $20 long, so I may sell enough to make my investment back and then let the rest ride.
Yup, and this is why I got out of the market. I cannot and will not try to anticipate what some nutter who bets their whole portfolio on one stock will do. You just can't. Hedge funds are far easier to predict.

I hear yea. This is still the account with the free money in it (a portion of a stimulus check), too which I have added none, but taken some withdrawals out as I have made gains here and there. Definitely taken some hits to this funds, as well!

Still riding on some $SOS shares, but after some analysis at lunch I am in on a spec swing play on $NXTD @ 1.99/share. It's been on a trend setting higher lows over the past few days, so I will try to get a 25-35% gain on this one over the next couple of days and then close out the position. Tomorrow is Friday, so it may sell off, but I didn't put a ton into it.

Also - still long in $NIO

We've gone on holiday by mistake
GME is back baby! I sold for a 50% loss on my £1000, then I put that £500 back in and now it's doubled.

I'M JACKED! I'M JACKED TO THE ****!!