Thoughts on a logo

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I’ve had someone mock up a couple potential logos for my LLC, and I’d like some input. So what do you think I should go with?

I’m torn between 1 and 3.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I’ve had someone mock up a couple potential logos for my LLC, and I’d like some input. So what do you think I should go with?

I’m torn between 1 and 3.

Option 1

I like option #1, but I think it needs some color.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
As a friend, the parental advisory font is dead.

I like #1.

As a friend, the parental advisory font is dead.

I like #1.
Right? I have no idea what they were thinking with that one.

Worst part is I may not even use any of these because they didn’t do anything remotely close to what I asked. I’ll probably just say no to them all and ask for my original idea again.

Worst part is I may not even use any of these because they didn’t do anything remotely close to what I asked. I’ll probably just say no to them all and ask for my original idea again.

What was the original idea?

What was the original idea?

While this says 10% the new name is 110% but the idea is still the same: The ones need to be made with three independent lines and the zero is split. Sorry is rotated. Silly phone cameras.

As for the Melody and LLC part I don’t have any thoughts/preferences on what is done with that. I intend on using the 110% part as a watermark so I’m pretty adamant about that being the way I have already envisioned it.

You need Stencil font for the split 0.

So, that colour scheme you got going, is that just stickers you used for spacing? Or do you actually want orange and pink backgrounds?
Also, "melody" on your pic is capital M, small case rest. Still want that? Or capitalise the whole word?

Yeah, it was just stickers I used for spacing. I’m not a graphic designer so I don’t know what works/looks best so I’ll defer to you on that one.

The idea is the whole logo will eventually be put on merch but I’ll only use the 110% for the watermark.

I'll do a PNG version which is a lossless file, no graphic bleeding or digital noise.

Vector is out of my tech set but I'll make the image massive so it can be resized and won't lose coherency.

Gimme maybe an hour or two depending if the old laptop crashes or not

Ok... quicker than I expected, old laptop decided to play nicely.

I made them as simple as possible.

To save them, right click image, "Save As", and give them whatever name you want.
Make sure they save as PNG file.

The actual image size is 5000x5000 pixels, and the actual file size is 105KB.
Large enough to resize without them going grainy or bleeding.

I checked out a few fonts. These are both Verdana, with Stencil 0.

I checked out a handwriting style on the "Melody" part as well, but it didn't check right with the large solid writing of the rest of the pic.

Personally, I think the first one looks better though with "Melody" rather than "MELODY".
Less of an assault on the eyes with all capitals. Total caps-lock on an image can be quite an eyesore artistically.

Any good?

Pic 1:

Pic 2:

If there's any changes you might want to see, I can have an edit of the pics too.

Like, black band, white writing etc. Black border etc.

Well, the ones are not how I have imagined them, but I am not complaining. Pic 1 will be an excellent place holder.

It took the other dude over two weeks to get those three to me, and he didn’t even listen to anything I said.

I appreciate you making these, amigo. Putting one up on my Instagram in the next few minutes.