Rec me the worst romances ever

Tools    

I thought this movie was beautiful.

It is, and what makes it beautiful is exactly the things those who don't like it criticize.

Either

1) That bitch old

Or

2) That kids a punk bitch

But the film is about those who society has thrown out as being unlovable finding someone who understands and cares about them.

Are they both flawed humans? Of course. But it's through the acceptance of these flaws that we see what is loving and needing of love in both of them. And this should make us feel more humane as a result.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Very well put, @crumbsroom!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I forgot the opening line.
If you want to see a romance where it honestly looks like the two lovebirds really hate each other and are being forced by an impatient director, you can't go past Random Hearts. There are intimate scenes where you could swear there's a character off-screen pointing a gun at them. Ford does his usual bad-tempered growly thing, and Kristin Scott Thomas looks perpetually startled.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

If you want to see a romance where it honestly looks like the two lovebirds really hate each other and are being forced by an impatient director, you can't go past Random Hearts. There are intimate scenes where you could swear there's a character off-screen pointing a gun at them. Ford does his usual bad-tempered growly thing, and Kristin Scott Thomas looks perpetually startled.

Love the description you gave. Really grabbed my attention.

Booty Call (1997)

Oh, god, you were so right about this one. Hated the last two acts.