What is the most boring movie ever made?

Tools    

Read the whole conversation afterwards, dude.
Uh - "What is the most boring movie ever made? - Seems like a fairly straightforward question, not requiring 9 pages of responses that veered very far from "What is the most boring movie ever made?"

Uh - "What is the most boring movie ever made? - Seems like a fairly straightforward question, not requiring 9 pages of responses that veered very far from "What is the most boring movie ever made?"
Maybe, but it does answer your "Huh???" question.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...53#post2380253

Boring is such a subjective evaluation. I've seen hyperkinetic action movies that bored me to the point where I slept through the explosions and car crashes. Bruce Willis comes to mind here.

Depends on who you ask and what mood they are in. In my case, I have been bored by several films but mainly because I was tired. Cabaret for instance kind of made me feel bored in both viewings most notably during parts that were after Mein Herr and before Maybe This Time. However, the rest of the movie is great, even if Sally and the Emcee are more interesting characters than Brian(although I recognized him more the second time around).

Goodfellas as great as it is kind of makes me lose interest in it during the last 20 minutes, but it seems to be an issue with most Scorsese movies that always have to be 3 hours long. Luckily Goodfellas was only 2:26 long and was still one of the best movies of the decade for the most part.

Actually, the "most boring" movie for me through experience would have to have been Ford vs Ferrari. The movie ran for way too long and the acting sounded too dry for me. I feel like I was reviewing my entire 14-year life at the time by the time I was watching this and just wanted to get back home. When the protagonist died, I was actually delighted so that now the movie could end and I could be freed.