2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Ack! Just remembered to check my team today, as I meant to move some guys around (namely bench India and Greene).

Look at my bench right now!

I usually check it in the AM, but had a bunch of stuff to do this morning... whoops!

Brutal mismanagement!
You and the Yahoo site have never really got along. It's a sensitive site, do anything whatsoever after setting your lineup, its kaput!

A system of cells interlinked
You and the Yahoo site have never really got along. It's a sensitive site, do anything whatsoever after setting your lineup, its kaput!
I just plain didn't check in until it was too late today. Will try to be more diligent in the future!

The trick is not minding
Scherzer ejected from the game after umpires found substantial stickiness on his glove. Facing a possible 10 game suspension.

Who has him?

Scherzer ejected from the game after umpires found substantial stickiness on his glove. Facing a possible 10 game suspension.

Who has him?
Yeah, this wasn’t good news. Luckily it’s happening just as my offense has decided to take the week off.

Well there's one good thing about April in Fantasy Baseball, it gives everyone a turn being in first place.

Well there's one good thing about April in Fantasy Baseball, it gives everyone a turn being in first place.

Almost everyone.

Aaron Judge is out for at least a couple days due to right hip discomfort. An MRI will be done. He almost made it to May.

Oh I see how it is. Whenever I'm in first place nobody talks in the thread. Fine! FINE!

But seriously: I'm having a lot of fun this season. Cut bait on a couple of guys too early (it's amazing how I do that even knowing, every year, not to do that, but I guess all that gets me is not doing it too much), but I also nabbed a couple of other premature cuts, so maybe it evens out.

I'm enjoying the new rules, the pace of play, the increase in steals, all that. It's fun stuff. Baseball is pretty fun right now!