Favorite Disney Animated Classics?

Tools    

Saw Oliver and Company yesterday. Other than Meet the Robinson's, probably my least favorite. Going to make a ranked list today
Yep, Oliver and Company is one of the worst. Here's my rankings after a rewatch of The Lion King and having seen Moana: https://letterboxd.com/camarel/list/...assics-ranked/

I think Bambi, Pinocchio and parts of Fantasia are better than The Lion King but that's my favourite at least partially due to nostalgia.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yep, Oliver and Company is one of the worst. Here's my rankings after a rewatch of The Lion King and having seen Moana: https://letterboxd.com/camarel/list/...assics-ranked/

I think Bambi, Pinocchio and parts of Fantasia are better than The Lion King but that's my favourite at least partially due to nostalgia.
I like your list quite a bit. I can tag you when I make mine during waiting for my oil change later.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm at 33 seen. Some have been a long time since I've seen them last though and their rankings could go up or down dramatically on the next watch.

1. Alice in Wonderland
2. Lion King
3. Pinocchio
4. Aladdin
5. Moana
6. Lilo and Stitch
7. Sword in the Stone
8. Sleeping Beauty
9. The Great Mouse Detective
10. Lady and the Tramp
11. The Rescuers Down Under
12. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
13. The Rescuers
14. The Jungle Book
15. Beauty and the Beast
16. The Little Mermaid
17. Peter Pan
18. Bambi
19. Dumbo
20. Aristocats
21. Fox and the Hound
22. 101 Dalmations
23. The Princess and the Frog
24. Robin Hood
25 The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
26. Frozen
27. Cinderella
28. Treasure Planet
29. Pocahantas
30. Fantasia
31. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
32. Oliver and Company
33. Meet the Robinsons

The ones that need a rewatches very soon are Bambi, Rescuers Down Under, Lady and the Tramp, Peter Pan, Snow White, and Great Mouse Detective.

This might just do nobody any good.
1. Dumbo
2. Treasure Planet
3. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
4. Fantasia
5. Sleeping Beauty
6. Beauty and the Beast
7. The Lion King
8. Moana
9. Lilo & Stitch
10. Aladdin

Hmm, I have not seen a lot of Disney animated movies.