Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

I wonder if they will Have Vader Stopping Laser Blasts in Rogue One just too show and dark force user could stop a laser blast like from Poe s gun. Its Just George Likely never had the idea or the effects too try.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
I think Kylo was supposed to be dissapointing, because when Rey read his mind she said that he was afraid that he would never be as strong as Darth Vader, he's a peacock, he's not the big tough guy he pretends to be, I thought it was a really neat and new idea and I loved it.

They need to kill off this Kylo idiot and bring in a cool heavy. Maybe the reincarnation of Darth Maul!? Hell yeah, get the Red Woman!

But isn't it a bit refreshing seeing a villain that isn't in complete control, that can mess up, a more relatable character.

And for the cool heavy, we still have Captain Phasma, Rian Johnson said she would get a bigger part in this one. Or maybe even TR8R, he was awesome.

They need to kill off this Kylo idiot and bring in a cool heavy. Maybe the reincarnation of Darth Maul!? Hell yeah, get the Red Woman!
They already reincarnated Maul in the Clone Wars show, and don't you know, if you reuse an idea, it doesn't matter what new things you bring to it, its still the most unforgivable thing you can do in a movie.

But isn't it a bit refreshing seeing a villain that isn't in complete control, that can mess up, a more relatable character.
Even if thats their goal imo the actor cast is nowhere strong enough to pull that off. I wasnt refreshed, but disappointed. If hes Han Solos son he couldve been the darkside with the swag, but no.

Better yet have Darth Bane or Darth Raven resurrected or cloned. I think the thing is Kylo or Ben has no personality but the one he gives off when he is in his mask. When Ren is not Masked he is not the same. Most likely affraid too she any feelings around Snoke. Im guessing even there is the Knights I do believe Ben is very lonely for all he does is talk too helmet in secret about his feelings.

I doubt its gonna take a company like ILM to do the effects. I imagine there will be reshoots for all movies have some things directors want too touch up and then you gotta go into the whole going into a booth to redo all your lines for when you do actual filming there is so much noise and unexpected back ground problems so redubbing happens.

I think Kylo was supposed to be dissapointing, because when Rey read his mind she said that he was afraid that he would never be as strong as Darth Vader, he's a peacock, he's not the big tough guy he pretends to be, I thought it was a really neat and new idea and I loved it.
That was exactly how I saw it too. He wasn't supposed to be the new "big bad", he is a weak, insecure and not completely evil young man with low self-esteem, who desperately pretends to be something he's not. To me he kind of felt like the Star Wars version of Prince Zuko from the Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series.

WARNING: "Force Awakens" spoilers below
At the end of The Force Awakens, Han Solo died.

Carrie Fisher died in real life today. I imagine they might kill off Princess Leia now. Maybe.

With both Han and Leia dead, might as well kill off Luke Skywalker, too. I could see all three of them dead by the time Episode IX is over. To me, it just now seems fitting that all three of the originals will die, since one of them already died in the movie, and the other just died in real life.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Here is my prediction for what they will do about Carrie Fisher in Episode VIII
WARNING: "Force Awakens Spoilers" spoilers below
When Rey returns from Luke's island, Leia will be on her death bed. They will use CGI to bring back Carrie Fisher, the two will have a heart to heart and then Leia will die.

At the end of The Force Awakens, Han Solo died.

Carrie Fisher died in real life today. I imagine they might kill off Princess Leia now. Maybe.

With both Han and Leia dead, might as well kill off Luke Skywalker, too. I could see all three of them dead by the time Episode IX is over. To me, it just now seems fitting that all three of the originals will die, since one of them already died in the movie, and the other just died in real life.
I don't think they'll kill off Luke, because if they did, the only character from the originals they would have left would be Chewie and the droids.

I really don't want to see a CGI Carrie Fisher. I hope they just change the story around and work with what they have without ending Princess Leia's story with CGI. I find the idea of a computer pretending to be her really creepy. Something I just couldn't buy. It's not her.

Here is my prediction for what they will do about Carrie Fisher in Episode VIII
WARNING: "Force Awakens Spoilers" spoilers below
When Rey returns from Luke's island, Leia will be on her death bed. They will use CGI to bring back Carrie Fisher, the two will have a heart to heart and then Leia will die.
You do realize they've already finished shooting Episode 8 right? Its been done with principle photography since July.

WARNING: "Potential Spoilers" spoilers below
If anything this suppose death scene you are describing will be in Episode 9 or they'll add it in at the end of Episode 8, but that's highly doubtful. Episode 8 is gonna be pretty dark so maybe they were already planning to kill her anyways.

I really don't want to see a CGI Carrie Fisher. I hope they just change the story around and work with what they have without ending Princess Leia's story with CGI. I find the idea of a computer pretending to be her really creepy. Something I just couldn't buy. It's not her.
I don't want a CGI Carrie Fisher either, but I don't think they would kill her off screen.

They should kill her offscreen. Everyone knows the woman is dead. Let's honor her by not turning her into a macabre CGI puppet. But of course, this is Star Wars we're talking about.

They should kill her offscreen. Everyone knows the woman is dead. Let's honor her by not turning her into a macabre CGI puppet. But of course, this is Star Wars we're talking about.
I agree with you that they should, but I don't think they will.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I really don't want to see a CGI Carrie Fisher.
Umm...How about a cgi 19 year old Carrie Fisher?