Who Do's Tattoos?

Tools    

She posted this on facebook. I'd show you guys, but it's in Dutch so you wouldn't understand anything she wrote. Anyway, this is what her message said: "Hmm daddy, this is my tattoo. Maybe you're a little angry now, but I really love you and in case you don't get it, the initials are yours and mommy's... and this is just really important to me ..."
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

She gets a tattoo on her back talking about the true love between her PARENTS?!

To me, that's really Outer Limits -- especially since it's a big tattoo on her back. That's not something you'd do at 16 years old. To me, it sounds like a very insecure mistake.

Surely you can get some of those girls who love them to take photos of them...

...right?

On topic, I don't have any and probably never will.
When i find them

One's a song lyric on inside arm, then got angel from some album art when was drunk and two candy skulls and some roses around it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Or is it just that you have a hard time remembering names??? Just joshing!
Funny thing is thats what my mother in law has said to me

However, I do admire the audacity of putting a wife's name in permanent ink on your bod. Had I ever started that, I'd have to X out the exs' names and put the current's name next in the list.
Reminds me of Johnny Depp's "wino forever" tattoo. For those who don't know, it used to read "winona forever", but he had it changed after breaking up with her.

Welcome to the human race...
When i find them

One's a song lyric on inside arm, then got angel from some album art when was drunk and two candy skulls and some roses around it.
Hope the latter looks better than the way you described it, dude.

Definitely curious as to what said lyric is.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

She gets a tattoo on her back talking about the true love between her PARENTS?!
Her parents are actually divorced. This isn't the first stunt she pulled though. She got two piercings through each side of her lip when she was 15, also without her parents' consent. And she got her cherry popped at 12 by a dude that was like 20. Next up will probably be plastic surgery at age 18, I'm guessing her boobs or nose. Then, seeing as she fails school but is fairly good-looking, you guys can probably book her for the night when she's in her 20s.

I'm being harsh here, I know, but I honestly actually foresee her doing things like this. One time last year, me and my girl were going to this party and she and her (ex) boyfriend were gonna tag along with us. So we go to her house, where she had done her make-up and all, but hadn't changed yet. So she goes to her room, leaves the door wide open, takes off her clothes, then calls me "could you come zip me up?". That is some very fvcked up behaviour knowing I date her niece...

Anyway, back on topic!

Welcome to the human race...
Back off topic, part of me wonders if the girl in your current display picture is the same with the back tattoo. More likely that it's not, though.

Semper Fooey
Her parents are actually divorced. This isn't the first stunt she pulled though. She got two piercings through each side of her lip when she was 15, also without her parents' consent. And she got her cherry popped at 12 by a dude that was like 20. Next up will probably be plastic surgery at age 18, I'm guessing her boobs or nose. Then, seeing as she fails school but is fairly good-looking, you guys can probably book her for the night when she's in her 20s.

I'm being harsh here, I know, but I honestly actually foresee her doing things like this. One time last year, me and my girl were going to this party and she and her (ex) boyfriend were gonna tag along with us. So we go to her house, where she had done her make-up and all, but hadn't changed yet. So she goes to her room, leaves the door wide open, takes off her clothes, then calls me "could you come zip me up?". That is some very fvcked up behaviour knowing I date her niece...

Anyway, back on topic!
How long have you known Brittany Spears?

Back off topic, part of me wonders if the girl in your current display picture is the same with the back tattoo. More likely that it's not, though.
Nope, that's not her.

How long have you known Brittany Spears?
Didn't Britney get plastic boobs at 16? I'd compare her more to Lindsay Lohan, but without the alcohol problem

...... I'm guessing her parents' divorced must have really hit her hard and she can't handle it. That is really sad. She needs therapy.

Yikes.

Anyway, yes, back on topic....

That was me, too. I thought they were the stupidest things on Earth. Then, starting in late 2006, I just felt like getting one and I got it.

I've hated it sometimes. But right now I'm fine with it.

We'll see if I ever get a second one.

I basically decided to get my Cherokee Star because before one of the hurricanes they made us fill out a paper listing distinguishing body features for identification purposes... and the only thing I had was a couple of scars... later on, I ran across a really cool Celtic shamrock and decided to get it so both my American Indian and Irish ancestry were represented... and the double bow was kind of a joke thing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

~Loves a good classic movie~
If she wanted to, she could leave "True Love Forever" and find a really good tattoo artist who could change the initials underneath to something else.

Semper Fooey
That is some very fvcked up behaviour knowing I date her niece...

Anyway, back on topic!
I just realized Brodinski found a much better method than the one I was using to get around the automatic censoring of words when you post.

Her parents are actually divorced.
Oh, this story just gets better and better! She gets a big billboard tatoo on her back where anyone but her can see it. And it's a sentimental "love forever" message about her parents who are divorced! Man, that girl's elevator doesn't run anywhere near the top floor!

...... I'm guessing her parents' divorced must have really hit her hard and she can't handle it. That is really sad. She needs therapy.
Therapy, hell--she needs a keeper!

I basically decided to get my Cherokee Star because before one of the hurricanes they made us fill out a paper listing distinguishing body features for identification purposes... and the only thing I had was a couple of scars... later on, I ran across a really cool Celtic shamrock and decided to get it so both my American Indian and Irish ancestry were represented... and the double bow was kind of a joke thing...
Might not be as much fun but wouldn't it be more effective to get a tattoo with your name and address and the message, "If found, please return to ...?" The smart thing to do would have your name tatooed on both arms, hands, legs, feet, the trunk of your body, and on your head under your hair--then, heaven forbid, if they find any part of you, they'll know who they're looking for in the search for the other parts. (Yeah, I know--I need to quit watching those CSI TV shows!)

Semper Fooey
According to those CSI television shows you don't have to do any of that stuff because those brilliant folks can solve any mystery in an hour (two if it's a real stump-er).

Wonder if it's a permanent tat or one of the henna ones?
I'm pretty sure it's permanent since my girl told me her dad is way pissed off...

If she wanted to, she could leave "True Love Forever" and find a really good tattoo artist who could change the initials underneath to something else.
Maybe, but then it's still pretty bad... and I doubt she'll change this.

Oh, this story just gets better and better! She gets a big billboard tatoo on her back where anyone but her can see it. And it's a sentimental "love forever" message about her parents who are divorced! Man, that girl's elevator doesn't run anywhere near the top floor!
True. In her defense though, you could also interpret it as her loving her parents forever. But why would anyone tattoo on their back that they love their parents. You could also tell them. But that's probaby too unoriginal for her taste.

I may see her this weekend, as there's this annoying family dinner where my girl has to be as well and I'm joining her so she isn't bored to death (yes, she wears the pants). I'll probably ask tattoogirl some questions about her motives, probably bust her balls a little bit as well. We'll see

According to those CSI television shows you don't have to do any of that stuff because those brilliant folks can solve any mystery in an hour (two if it's a real stump-er).
Stump-er!

When I started covering the Houston cop shop, all new reporters had to go down to the morgue and meet "Ol' Stumpy"--a male torso they had fished out of the Houston ship channel years ago minus arms, head, and legs. They'd had him throughly refrigerated, and the case still open.

There was another Houston case that did make one of the reality TV shows sometime back about this nut case that chopped up his mom (think maybe his dad too, but certainly the mom) and stored her in neat little packages in his freezer. As I recall, he kept her head in his freezer compartment of his refrigerator right next to the ice-maker.