Movies like "My wife is an actress"

Tools    

"My wife is an actress" is a movie about a guy who is married to a hot actress gets worried when she has to do a nude sex scene with her famous costar in her next movie This worry turns into jealousy. I find this topic is sexy where a husband/boyfriend of an actress has to deal with sex scenes scripted in a movie with their partners, it's usually "a movie-in- a movie" storyline. I wonder if there is any more examples like this ?

"Love scenes (1984)" is a movie come in mind, the storyline is about an acclaimed actress surprisingly accepts the lead role in an erotic film directed by her husband. At the begining the wife was hesitating to do the job because of all of the love scenes, but finally she agreed to do the movie where her husband/director starts to get jealous and suspicious.

"The Dramatics : A Comedy (2015)" is the best movie that comes in mind and have the same sexy theme, it's a romantic comedy about an actress who stars in a sexually explicit mini-series adaptation of a best-selling erotic novel, and her loving boyfriend is forced to deal with all the nudity and rough love scenes that comes along with the mini-series.

"My wife is an actress" is a movie about a guy who is married to a hot actress gets worried when she has to do a nude sex scene with her famous costar in her next movie This worry turns into jealousy. I find this topic is sexy where a husband/boyfriend of an actress has to deal with sex scenes scripted in a movie with their partners, it's usually "a movie-in- a movie" storyline. I wonder if there is any more examples like this ?
a subplot in the movie broken city(2013) deals with this.

Torremolinos 73 in 1973 Spain, a new movie director and his actress wife take advantage of an offer to make adult films together. he start to get jealous when she decided to have real sex in a lovemaking movie scene with another actor.

"Mad Men" Season 6 Episode 4 :To have and to hold.
Megan’s got her first love scene coming up on soap opera she's acting in. Don arrives on set to watch Megan film the scene. he’s only there to make her feel bad about what she’s doing. “You kiss people for money. You know who does that?” he snipes, leaving her to cry while he leaves the set.