37.74%
20 votes
Christian Bale
9.43%
5 votes
Ben Affleck
53 votes. You may not vote on this poll

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Who is your favourite portrayal of Batman?. I like Afflecks Batman the best, but thought Christian Bale was the best Bruce Wayne.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Christian Bale but his batman voice got a bit annoying.

This might just do nobody any good.
Keaton for me. I'm a fan of Bale (and his Bat-voice), though.

I went with Batfleck myself.

I think he's a proper comic version... Arkham style... and, he's actually a detective in BvS.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I went with Batfleck myself.

I think he's a proper comic version... Arkham style... and, he's actually a detective in BvS.
I love his suit. And i love how dark and violent he is.

Yep... it was a nice touch as well with the voice too... to have the suit with a built in mic to electronically alter his voice was great.

Who is your favourite portrayal of Batman?. I like Afflecks Batman the best, but thought Christian Bale was the best Bruce Wayne.
Ben Affleck, from what I've seen, is like a really good old school version of Batman. Very powerful-looking in the suit and as Bruce Wayne could almost be from the Forties.

I liked the style of the Nolan films best, keeping the universe just grounded enough to be believable, and Christian Bale is my favourite. My Batman is Michael Keaton, and as much as I love him, Affleck and Bale are more authentic in that physical role.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm partial to the 90's animated Bats. Other than that, they are all equal to me.

Ben Affleck for me. And don't get me started...

Keaton for me, but action-wise Batfleck was far superior to any of the others. I have to see more Batfleck before he can overtake Keaton

Despite The Dark Knight being my favorite Batman film, Keaton is my favorite live action Batman. Affleck could easily come close, as he definitely caught my attention in BVS, but I haven't seen enough of him yet to praise him too much yet.

Must be doin sumthin right
Keaton was the least true to the character from the comics but his offbeat aloofness made him a much more singular and memorable Bruce Wayne than the others