The MoFo Thread Match Game

Tools    

New game: find and put up links to threads on the MoFo site that have the exact same (or almost the exact same) topic.

Person with the most matches wins and can consider themselves the official "MoFo Nelson Reilly!!!"

(More than just a game - it may help to cut down on redundant topics being posted repeatedly!)

Don't understand what this game is asking for and from the lack of activity, I would guess that I'm not the only one.
It was made in response to the redundant threads on the board at the time (especially when it was a period with a great influx of new members).
People kept posting the same (or extremely similar) topics with different titles. And since almost every conceivable movie-related topic already has an older thread dedicated to it, I thought it would be interesting for people to see how many threads with the same topics they could find.

That would be interesting but how do you search thread topics? I've never been clear on how to do that.
Not sure - as discussed privately earlier, I can't even find some of my own comments made on the site in the past. So our team of panelists (you know, the Gary Burghoffs, Brett Somers, Charles Nelson Reillys, Fannie Flaggs, Richard Dawsons, Joyce Bulifants, Patti Deutchs, etc.) would be those more well-versed in search techniques.