Which three of these movies do you like the best and why?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
MovieFan1988, is there a reason that you keep making threads like this?

The Departed no question

Didn't like Zombieland and think the Dark Knight is good but overrated

I suspect the OP wants our opinion so that he can make the best youtube top movies video possible.

Now, to be honest, I never could get into The Departed (although I have tried at least three times), Dark Knight is overrated, and haven't seen Zombieland.

I have a bias towards gangster movies (especially Scorsese), so it's The Departed for me.

The Dark Knight was basically Heat in costumes, so that'll slip in second.

Zombieland comes in third, but I was also a big fan of it.

It's an odd trio of films to compare to each other...they are three very different type of films IMO, but if I had to pick one, the most fun to watch was definitely Zombieland, but I love the other two films too.

It's hard to choose from three of the movies on which one is better, so I get more opinions
on which one is better, when I'm doing my top 2006-2009 movies, Dark Knight, Departed and Zombieland are on top of the list and I keep flip flopping them not making up my mind .

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I keep flip flopping them not making up my mind .

I do that all the time which is why I never do a top list. I only have a worst movies of all times list but movies I dont enjoy I blank out, so I've never done one of those either.

I do that all the time which is why I never do a top list. I only have a worst movies of all times list but movies I dont enjoy I blank out, so I've never done one of those either.
You should make a thread about your worst movies list, I'd like to see it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You should make a thread about your worst movies list, I'd like to see it.
LOL seriously my goldfish brain bins movies I dont like as soon as I get up and walk away. Next crappy movie my husband chooses I'll start a list.

LOL seriously my goldfish brain bins movies I dont like as soon as I get up and walk away. Next crappy movie my husband chooses I'll start a list.
lol alrighty then

The Dark Knight
The Departed
Zombieland
Zombieland

The Dark Knight
The Departed
Zombieland
Zombieland because I liked the way the "rules" were integrated with graphics as the
film went along and the pairing of Woody Harrelson and Jesse Eisenberg was brilliant.

The Dark Knight
The Departed
Zombieland
The Departed is the most enjoyable of those while The Dark Knight is a close second.

Haven't seen Zombieland so can't judge it

“I was cured, all right!”
The Dark Knight
I love this, if we take the suits off the movie still works.
This is more a crime/drama than a Superhero movie.

The Departed
A great film, the cast is awesome, all of them!
But it's a remake, the original it's great too, sometimes I prefer the original and sometimes I prefer the remake. It's strange...
Anyway, The Departed it's not original so I stick with TDK because the character it's not original but the portrayed was original to me!

Zombieland
This film was just ok for me...

I Enjoy Working With People
I'd vote for Zombieland, even though I am not a big fan of Zombie movies. It had a good script and sense of humor (I have never seen Shaun of the Dead). I am a big Scorsese fan, but I didn't care for The Departed - too heavy-handed on the symbolism, and too implausible a script for me (I prefer Infernal Affairs). The Batman movie was not very interesting to me - I think superhero movies are relatively uninteresting in general.

Legend in my own mind
Love all 3 of them but I like 'The Departed' the best, as it is one of my favourite films. I love the story and the superb acting and excellent directing.

The Dark Knight
The Departed
Zombieland
The Departed, Which I only liked

Don't like comic book movies except for HULK

Don't like zombie movies except fpr the second Dawn of the Dead

Don't like zombie movies except fpr the second Dawn of the Dead
Ditto except Shawn of the dead

I don't actually wear pants.
It's hard to choose from three of the movies on which one is better, so I get more opinions
on which one is better, when I'm doing my top 2006-2009 movies, Dark Knight, Departed and Zombieland are on top of the list and I keep flip flopping them not making up my mind .
If those are your top three, I ain't watching that video.