Which three of these movies do you like the best and why?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Dark Knight
The Departed
Zombieland
Why did you pick those three and what do they have to do with each other?

Am I supposed to pick three or one of the three?
Pick one of them and tell me why you like that movie the best

This might just do nobody any good.
I'll bite.

Dark Knight.

Best superhero movie to date, a powerful performance at its center, immaculate direction and an interesting subversion of the Christ narrative that the genre uses so often.

Zombieland is fun but what else?

I like The Departed but it's not even top five Scorsese (though that's still pretty good).

The Departed. I could watch that movie every couple of months. A really easy watch. Great pacing.

Why did you pick those three and what do they have to do with each other?
I picked them because I like all three moves and wanted to see which of these three movies is better

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I picked them because I like all three moves and wanted to see which of these three movies is better

I recall enjoying all three but for different reasons. I dont understand the comparison.

Pick one of them and tell me why you like that movie the best
Gotcha.

Zombieland easy. I love zombie flicks and prior to seeing this film I was cold on zombie themed comedies. Or zombie movies with a little humor. But then I saw this movie and I nearly died laughing. I though Jessie Eisenberg was great as a goofy awkward loser and his chemistry with the cast was excellent. This was also my first introduction to Emma Stone (never saw Superbad when it was released). Woddy Harrelson was EXCELLENT as Tallahassee. Made all the coller that I saw this movie while I was living in Tallahassee. Abigail Breslin was also very good, and Bill Murray has the BEST CAMEO EVER! Add in lots of gore (practical and CGI), the "Zombieland Rules" texts on the screen, the dark humor, and plenty of gun play ensured that this movie was destined to be one of my all time favorite films.

I love The Dark Knight and The Departed, but Zombieland takes the cake for me.

I recall enjoying all three but for different reasons. I dont understand the comparison.
There's nothing to compare here, since it's not about comparing the movies together, js

The most loathsome of all goblins
Gotcha.

Zombieland easy. I love zombie flicks and prior to seeing this film I was cold on zombie themed comedies. Or zombie movies with a little humor. But then I saw this movie and I nearly died laughing. I though Jessie Eisenberg was great as a goofy awkward loser and his chemistry with the cast was excellent. This was also my first introduction to Emma Stone (never saw Superbad when it was released). Woddy Harrelson was EXCELLENT as Tallahassee. Made all the coller that I saw this movie while I was living in Tallahassee. Abigail Breslin was also very good, and Bill Murray has the BEST CAMEO EVER! Add in lots of gore (practical and CGI), the "Zombieland Rules" texts on the screen, the dark humor, and plenty of gun play ensured that this movie was destined to be one of my all time favorite films.

I love The Dark Knight and The Departed, but Zombieland takes the cake for me.
I'm not a big fan of zombie movies but I agree that Zombieland is great, and one of the best horror-comedies out there. The Bill Murray cameo is indeed legendary.

I actually saw it in theaters in Garland, Texas, and the line at the beginning of "it may look like zombies destroyed it but it's just Garland" made the entire audience hoot and holler like crazy.

I'm not a big fan of zombie movies but I agree that Zombieland is great, and one of the best horror-comedies out there. The Bill Murray cameo is indeed legendary.

I actually saw it in theaters in Garland, Texas, and the line at the beginning of "it may look like zombies destroyed it but it's just Garland" made the entire audience hoot and holler like crazy.
After having visited Garland, that line is a lot funnier now. lol

Sadly I did not care much for the Batman franschise with the exception of Batman Returns by Burton.

The Departed was definitely Scorsese, just not my bag, really.

Zombieland would be my favorite out of those 3, even though I feel Shaun of the Dead did it first, and did it much, much better.

The Bill Murray scene is kind of priceless, though.

I've only seen The Dark Knight and Zombieland and I don't remember much about Zombieland except for some piano falling out of a building and the Bill Murray cameo.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I don't know if I would say that The Dark Knight is the best to date. Batman Begins maybe for me, but Dark Knight is definitely a close contender. I'd say that The Dark Knight and The Departed are about the same. Some parts of The Dark Knight you have to suspend disbelief more, but this may not be a bad thing.

Zombieland is good but it's not as good as the other two, as I find it to be a good zombie movie, where as the other two, are great crime thrillers. So one is good in it's genre, where as the other two are great in their genres.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Departed. I have some weird draw to this one. Every so many months, or even weeks, I need (yes, need) to watch this one again. Maybe it's watching Jack ham it up with the hand or rat sniffing. Maybe it's DiCaprio's paranoid twitching? Could be just seeing Farmiga flail. Or could just be watching Marky Mark string together madlibs of foul language.

It's. just. satisfying.

Batman wears thin with me over time. Once I noticed his mouth-breathing and then leaving that same mouth agape after every line, that's all I could see. It's really hard not to see every parody ever created highlighting that. Was going to link a YT College Humor clip of Batman and Bane as an example, but woah that was far more vulgar than I remembered. lol? ....a moment for a silent, closed-eye smile in remembrance of that raunchy , yet oh-so-funny movie spoiler.

Zombieland was fun, but I'd rather watch Shaun of the Dead for the 237th time. Again. I actually flipped the odometer on that one, breaking the tape rewinding one too many times. ...hrm?