Notify 'til They Die!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
In case anyone's wondering, SC has almost three times as many mentions as the next-highest person, which is me, and I think over half of mine were from testing the feature.

I have come to the conclusion that Yoda is the master troll, right @Sexy Celebrity?

In case anyone's wondering, SC has almost three times as many mentions as the next-highest person, which is me, and I think over half of mine were from testing the feature.
@Sexy Celebrity when he's getting hammered by Mistress V

Totally wrong.

Because it won't end.
In that case may I make a suggestion from behind my razor wire? I've slipped up a few times so I include myself. When quoting someone's post can we all delete the gif linky so that's not duplicated? Must be chewing up a lot, and would be really annoying for people using phones.

Right @Sexy Celebrity?

In that case may I make a suggestion from behind my razor wire? I've slipped up a few times so I include myself. When quoting someone's post can we all delete the gif linky so that's not duplicated? Must be chewing up a lot, and would be really annoying for people using phones.

Right @Sexy Celebrity?
I don't think there's an easy way to do this, and it would be too blunt, anyway, since sometimes those might actually matter, or even be the point of the quote. You can remove the GIF from the quote when you reply, though.

Also, there's an option in everyone's profile to hide all images by default on mobile (you can load each one individually by clicking on the placeholder), so that threads load quicker.

Also, there's an option in everyone's profile to hide all images by default on mobile (you can load each one individually by clicking on the placeholder), so that threads load quicker.
Oh that's pretty cool, isn't it @Sexy Celebrity

OK I'll just do it for my own quoting. I only get the blue icon to annoy SC if I quote someone. I'm just mindful of doubling up gifs incase that irritates other MoFos. I'm only interested in giving SC unwanted (or is it wanted) attention because he's my stray woofie.

OK I'll just do it for my own quoting. I only get the blue icon to annoy SC if I quote someone. I'm just mindful of doubling up gifs incase that irritates other MoFos. I'm only interested in giving SC unwanted (or is it wanted) attention because he's my stray woofie.
Most modern browsers cache resources, so if it's literally the same GIF, it doesn't have to load twice.

Most modern browsers cache resources, so if it's literally the same GIF, it doesn't have to load twice.
Can I still keep annoying the land piranha?

Yeah. Is that a bloody mary?

SC knows I was just being a larrikin. He disabled it anyway so I cant annoy him anymore. party pooper.

Yeah. Is that a bloody mary?

SC knows I was just being a larrikin. He disabled it anyway so I cant annoy him anymore. party pooper.
Shame

But here's your bloody mary:

Bit early in the morning but what the hell. It's veggie juice...mostly.

thank you,my dear.

Mistique, my new bestie, the sun is always over the yardarm somewhere in the world.cheers, Dears. Excuse my crappy typing. I swear I have only had two teas and a coffee thus far.