Your Favorite Movie Posters?

Tools    

What's Your Favorite New & Old Movie Posters?

THE WELL
www.imdb.com/title/tt3316624

www.imdb.com/title/tt3316624

DR STRANGE
www.imdb.com/title/tt1211837

www.imdb.com/title/tt1211837

I'll kick things off with two new brilliant posters!!!

WOLF

SCREAM/I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

IRREVERSIBLE

JAWS/DEEP BLUE SEA
[IMG][/IMG]

THE CELL

the cell has several great ones actually *the one i wanted to post didnt work

I love that Doctor Strange poster, as well as the one with the window to the Sanctum Sanctorum.

This poster for Fury Road. Love the colours. I'm still kinda of upset this was not the cover to the steelbook because I wanted the poster but the ones available here to buy were not the same as this one that was displayed at the theatre:

I just saw this poster for the new Star Trek movie yesterday, and despite being hesitant about the film itself, I love the classic look to the poster:

*looks at nearly 3 dozen posters on wall* Nope. None of 'em are movies.

This poster for Fury Road. Love the colours.
I'm big on the contrasting blue and orange too, but I much prefer this one:

This is my favorite Star Wars one:

I'm big on the contrasting blue and orange too, but I much prefer this one:
That's the same image that is the cover of the steelbook I own. It is also nice, but I like the one I posted more due to the simple yet effective design of it.

Whut, why don't I own that?
Usually these steelbooks skyrocket in price after their release, but looking on Amazon (Canada), you can still get it for its original price. So if you're serious about owning it, you might want to get on that before the price increases.

Usually these steelbooks skyrocket in price after their release, but looking on Amazon (Canada), you can still get it for its original price. So if you're serious about owning it, you might want to get on that before the price increases.
Ah, it's one of thooose...

This poster for Fury Road. Love the colours. I'm still kinda of upset this was not the cover to the steelbook because I wanted the poster but the ones available here to buy were not the same as this one that was displayed at the theatre:

]
Interesting to notice that the typeface is the same as Dredd – very recognisable 'R'. I think it worked a lot better for Dredd though.

Ah, right – I noticed another one last night: Barely Lethal, so it's getting some hammer .