Predict-a-Death

Tools    

Justin Bieber will cark it before Christmas.

Drug overdose... or he'll piss the wrong person off.

Spitting on fans, being an attention seeker...
Orlando Bloom clouted him a couple weeks back when he made a jibe about Bloom's Missus. I can see it... October or November he'll either have someone give him some spiked drugs or someone will sort him out for being a cheeky turd.

He's been on a downward spiral for a long time but recently he's been doing a lot of wrong.

He's not gonna last long.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Kirk Douglas.
Jerry Lewis
Bob Barker
Carl Reiner
Christopher Lee

Suspect's Reviews

Any well known pro-wrestler. Pro Wrestling has a higher mortality rate than the music industry, and its all due to drugs. HGH, steroids, PEDs, and painkillers.

As for the tv/movie industry......

Angelina Jolie is a notorious addict, and if she got any thinner she'd have to put some extra notches in her size 0 belt.
Are you Nancy Grace ?

Cuba Gooding Jr.

Alcoolism gonna kill him imo ...but I don't wish anybody to die .

I was always indifferent to Joan Rivers, but I watched her on The Celebrity Apprentice and really came to like her. I hope she has a few years left.

We're all gonna die. Get over it.
So that is a reason to wish death on people? I'm not a professional outrage merchant, don't worry, I've nothing to get over, so to speak.

I have a feeling John Goodman is gonna die pretty soon.

I absolutely love the guy, but I think he has a few problems of his own that's going to get to him...

Noel Edmonds.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
That woman is like an actual ZOMBIE on Earth!

TEN YEARS AGO she used to be in the news EVERY WEEK, reported as "near death."

She's apparently lost her legs and other limbs and her creepy Prince husband has been keeping her alive. I've seen pictures of her. She looks like a dead woman.
It's truly horrific to watch, apparently she isn't even aware her own daughter died, her husband refuses to tell her.

The one I've been expecting for the last few months is Prince Phillip. Hasn't happened, but the way this year is going it wouldn't surprise me if he finally pegs out this year.