Dopplegangers...

Tools    

That is a television actor called Michael Eklund.
I'm just sitting here watch "Killer Bees!" and he's the deputy... and I thought it was Ethan Hawke as well. I wondered why he was in such a crap movie so I googled it.

That is a television actor called Michael Eklund.
I'm just sitting here watch "Killer Bees!" and he's the deputy... and I thought it was Ethan Hawke as well. I wondered why he was in such a crap movie so I googled it.
Wow. Never heard of that guy, he is noticeably different but watching him in a show or movie i can definitely see getting taking a back for a minute.

Ever noticed actors and actresses are all the same?

Here's the first addition to the list... Lambert, Jane, Eckhart, Purefoy...

You got any more?
Don't agree with any of these at all tbh.

Not what you were asking for but a friend of mine looks exactly like the singer of Queens of the Stone Age. Not going to post a picture of him but i basically have anyway because it is the closest lookalike i've ever seen.

Last post here because i brought this up in my boxing thread and i'm wondering if it is just me. In case i posted bad pictures to compare please google both of them, i need to know if it is just me haha. Harry Greb and Tom Hardy.

Ever noticed actors and actresses are all the same?

Here's the first addition to the list... Lambert, Jane, Eckhart, Purefoy...

You got any more?
Good call. I always thought these 3 could be the second Baldwin family they look so much alike.

This is still probably the best one i've seen: Chad Smith the drummer of Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Will Ferrell:

Like i honestly don't believe their claims of not being related. haha

Also Mitt Romney and Bruce Campbell:

I've always felt the true doppelgangers are the ones where you genuinely wonder: "Is this [first person] or [second person]?" There's one pair I can say this applies to, and they're both quite well-known.

Ladies and gents, Bryce Dallas Howard and Jessica Chastain. Now guess who is who.