Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: mark f

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Fantastic thread. A lot of wisdom in here.

Your post about The Beatles from a couple of years ago inspired me to revisit some of their work at this very moment. For as long as I can remember, I've always been a big fan of their music myself. This of course leads me to the most obvious question of them all:

Who is your favorite Beatle?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
How do you decide on what to watch?
I think I told you before, but I check what's on my cable and streaming channels when I'm ready to watch them. I also check my free "pay-for-view". Then I also get about four DVDs a week from Netflix. I try to watch movies I haven't seen, but sometimes I just go with my feelings.
I'd say that's true.
Fantastic thread. A lot of wisdom in here.

Your post about The Beatles from a couple of years ago inspired me to revisit some of their work at this very moment. For as long as I can remember, I've always been a big fan of their music myself. This of course leads me to the most obvious question of them all:

Who is your favorite Beatle?
Nowadays, I like them all the same. If you watch A Hard Day's Night today, you can see that they are all charming, funny, thoughtful and creative. I originally liked Paul and John the most since they sang the most songs, but after the Beatles broke up and went their separate ways, I could see how they were all humongous and served a greater purpose than they did as the Beatles, which was already the largest pop culture phenomenon to which I was ever exposed.