1 - Movies don't get any worse than this

First movie...

In the Bedroom 2001

In the Bedroom - 7

Babel - 2006

I am having a nervous breakdance

Flags of Our Fathers

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine

Bringing Out the Dead

Death Is So Becoming ;>

The Fifth Element

I think 7 is OK.

the above^^ didnt leave a movie so ill leave one

American Psycho (Christian Bale)

North by Northwest

North by Northwest
10 out of 10

Melvin & Howard (1980)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra