Mauser C/96
44.44%
8 votes
S&W Model 29
0%
0 votes
Mini Uzi
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I voted for the S&W 29 44 Magnum, given the choice. But I truly love the Colt Walker 1847 revolvers used by Clint in The Outlaw Josey Wales. Not being a gun expert myself, I went to this site and found out that they were converted to cartridge instead of firing percussion cap and ball because it's safer to use cartridge blanks than firing blackpowder blank shot. Whatever the case, they look so cool in the movie. Here's the site I went to, which may help out in further polls, or not, if you already know your guns, which I only marginally do. But I love 'em! I surely do.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Outlaw_Josey_Wales,_The

The main site page is:

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Main_Page
I do know guns (or, at least I think I do) but I use that site all the time!

Also I was going to put an old-timey single-action revolver like the Colt Walker or Colt Navy but didn't know which one to use, so in the end I just went with the most iconic revolver there was- the .44 Magnum.

Also I was going to add a lever-action rifle like the Henry/Winchester rifle as a homage to John Wayne, but thought that one lever-action was already enough.

You'll find that in my Iconic Sci-Fi Guns poll.

For the meantime we're sticking to real-life smallarms.

That.....is an FN FAL with two barrels and two magazines. Weird.

Movie cosmetics and logic. And not cool like Robocop's Auto-9
Yeah. The Auto-9 isn't exactly a good concealed-carry choice but damn if it's not the coolest [modified] Beretta ever made.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Yeah. The Auto-9 isn't exactly a good concealed-carry choice but damn if it's not the coolest [modified] Beretta ever made.
I'm quite partial to the original Beretta 93R myself.

At least it's not the Mask's gun, LOL.

It is for Robocop, but his whole leg is the holster. Lol