What's your "OMG I cannot believe I haven't seen this!" movie?

Tools    

Last night me and my wife saw GOOD WILL HUNTING for the very first time, and we both enjoyed it a lot. She is not a movie buff as I am, then she asked me "How come you have never seen this?" And I had no idea...

BRAVE HEART is another one I need to catch up...

What's your "OMG I cannot believe I haven't seen this!" movie?

Definitely Night and the City (1950); which I just saw last month. I avoided it all these years because it had to do with wrestling, so I thought it wouldn't interest me. Boy was I wrong and a dumbass; this movie has become one of my favorite noirs.

If it doesn't have to be a well-known title, I would say Prey (1977). It's strange to me that it was seemingly never shown on TV pre-digital.

I haven't watched Star Wars. It's something I need to see but have never gotten round to doing so

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I still haven't watched Lord of the Rings. I am sure it is good for what it is, but I have a problem with Elijah Wood's acting style, and I find it to be too over the top. But I am sure it works for those movies probably, and and they are probably good for what they are.

I still haven't watched Lord of the Rings. I am sure it is good for what it is, but I have a problem with Elijah Wood's acting style, and I find it to be too over the top. But I am sure it works for those movies probably, and and they are probably good for what they are.
I thought the first film was the best. I liked it because there was so much more variety in the places we were seeing during the journey.

For me, the movie would be 'Pulp Fiction'.

I remember watching it as a kid, around 9 years old at that time. I did not know that it was a rated R film. The movie was playing on a local channel and I just sat there watching some of the film.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I just saw Airplane!

Also I haven't seen Raiders of the Lost Ark, Aliens, Jaws, Back to the Future, or 2001 A Space Odyssey yet. Shame on me.

Chief cook and bottlewasher
I finally watched "Lawrence of Arabia" and "Citizen Kane". Both were works of art.

I wish I'd never seen "Eyes Wide Shut". That and "AI" are hours of my life I'll never get back.

I haven't watched Star Wars. It's something I need to see but have never gotten round to doing so
What!!!!

Another movie I can't believe I did not saw is 'Jurassic Park'. Even though it is a popular movie, I just did not have a chance to watch it.

I've seen every Quentin Tarentino movie except for Jackie Brown and From Dusk Till Dawn.
Both of them were on TV and I missed them both which pissed me off.
from what I've read Jackie Brown is either not that good or extremely underrated but most agree that it's one of his weakest films.

I missed the beginning of Trainspotting twice on TV.
That's another I would like see that looks like I would enjoy a lot.

Other Famous Movies I haven't gotten around to watching yet.

Raging Bull
Taxi Driver
The Original Indiana Jones films
The Original Rambo films
2001 A Space Odyssey
American Graffiti