Camos Top 25 South Park Episodes

Tools    

Don't worry guys, i'm not going list crazy here its just after reading Sean say he may (which i heard as i will definitely ) watch South Park i felt like doing this. Recently i've been slowly watching Season 1 which is why i updated my South Park thread a few weeks back with one of the gaps in Season 1. I haven't even made the list so other than my #1, this will be mostly thrown together because it is pretty impossible for me to narrow it down to just 25, all of these i'll love though and would rate
+.

I know very few will care about this but screw it.

Master of My Domain
What's your favorite Season 1 episode? Mine would be Damien, but I'm not sure, since there are a lot of great episodes in that season.

What's your favorite Season 1 episode? Mine would be Damien, but I'm not sure, since there are a lot of great episodes in that season.
No Season 1 episodes are in the list so it is safe saying it would be Mr.Hankey. I love Damien too, i appreciated that a lot more as an adult because i really didn't take the themes into consideration as a kid, i think along with Big Gay Als Big Gay Boat Ride and Death it is the best example of South Parks heavy handed satire that would be featured in later seasons.

Master of My Domain
This thread reminded me that a wonderful video exists.

25.Lil' Crime Stoppers (Season 7)

Like so many of the best South Park episodes its' not that this was a complex idea that no one would ever think of, but it was just such a ridiculous scenario that you wouldn't ever imagine it would be brought to life. Basically the kids solve a crime so they get honorary police badges. In real life this is more of a symbol of the police and your community recognizing something kids done to combat crime, in South Park this obviously means they are fully fledged officers and possibly the best on the force .

24.Chicken Lover (Season 2)

Officer Cartman alone is enough for this to make it. Barbrady is one of my most missed characters though, and i think this is easily him at his best since it is the only one to really focus on him.

23.Towelie (Season 5)

The Sling Blade parody is a great example of something that disgusts and cracks me up at the same time. The best thing about this episode is the idea that the kids couldn't give a crap about the intergalactic war happening around them because they just want to play their games .

22.Casabonita (Season 7)

Butters at his best IMO. My Future Self and Me and Butters' Very Own Episode come close though. After very own episode a lot of people think he has been used too much but along with Randy i really don't care, i love them too much even though they are usually the same. ""Eric, i love you!" .

21.Fat Butt and Pancake Head (Season 7)

I think this is the episode that has fallen the most, at one point it was top five for me. Still no doubt it is hilarious and it has the best and most ridiculous twist in the whole series.

20.Red Sleigh Down (Season 6)

Never hear this one mentioned too much, i think it is my second favourite christmas episode. Cartman is hilarious in this episode, love seeing him acting nice to get something and the idea of a naught or nice accountant is so ridiculously south park. Also love jesus in this episode, his "i'm packing" line never fails to crack me up.

19.The Passion of the Jew (Season 8)

Another episode i don't like quite as much as i used too but no matter what it is still hilarious. It is one of those episodes i think everything works, Cartmans Mel Gibson Rallies, Kyles self loathing, how much of a nutjob Mel turns out to be even Kenny and Stan trying to get their money back is pretty hilarious.

18.Scott Tenorman Must Die (Season 5)

Feels like this is everyones favourite episode, it has never been mine but again it is still fantastic. The end is obviously the most famous part, after you've seen it can't hold quite the same impact luckily though the rest of the episode is great too. The pube buying and pony training plots are just brilliant.

17.1% (Season 15)

A more recent episode that i love which i never hear mentioned much. Aside from it being hilarious i also feel it is one of the most emotionally powerful Cartman episodes, it was quite obvious what was happening but it was just such a perfect conclusion to one of Cartmans main constants throughout the series.

16.City Sushi (Season 15)

Lu Kim gets old pretty quickly he is just a ridiculous Chinese stereotype whose main joke is how he pronounces city. Throw in an equally ridiculous Japanese stereotype and i really should have hated. Butters subplot is just so hilarious and perfectly in character for Butters and his parents that i honestly couldn't hate it, i also loved the chinese-japanese peace assembly . I think this is the only South Park episode where i didn't see the twist coming other than Cartman's Mom Is Still A Dirty Slut and 201/202 which were purposefully meant to be unguessable.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Li'l Crimstoppers is actually one of my all time favourite episodes, same with Fatt Butt and Pancake Head. When Cartman gives him the "BJ" in the car as JLo, I seriously couldn't breath I was laughing so hard the first time I saw that. And Scott Tenorman Must Die is an essential episode, especially because of later season story developments. And I like how you used the Barbrady picture for Chickenlover.

Li'l Crimstoppers is actually one of my all time favourite episodes, same with Fatt Butt and Pancake Head. When Cartman gives him the "BJ" in the car as JLo, I seriously couldn't breath I was laughing so hard the first time I saw that. And Scott Tenorman Must Die is an essential episode, especially because of later season story developments. And I like how you used the Barbrady picture for Chickenlover.
Yeah, that scene is hilarious i also love the scene when Cartman wakes up and Ben Affleck is in bed naked with his hand

Master of My Domain
Lotta great episodes here. My favorite would be Passion of the Jew. That's an amazing package of everything South Park. I think Scott Tenorman is overrated but the twist is good.

15.Make love, Not Warcraft (Season 10)

This is the episode i've heard called overrated the most, and i can totally see that. Still i love it. Never played Warcraft in my life but a friends older brother was a gold selller or whatever you call it for a living, and he was a mess, my friend was so ashamed of him that he'd rarely let us in his house. I think this was the first episode i ever watched of South Park on the internet, i had been buying the dvd's as they came out over hear at a glacial pace think we were only up to Season 4 by the time i watched this since i had heard so much about it. I know how juvenile it is and even as a kid this was something i rarely laughed at but the scene where Cartman "has to go potty" killed me at the time, it is so disgusting but his moms "that's a big boy" was just so hilarious i could barely breathe. Now i don't find that very funny, i more enjoy Randy dying inside the game and the kids just playing the game like normal after they have finally defeated him .

14.Succubus (Season 3)

This episode is pretty hard not to love. It has Cartman's subplots with his mocking doctor and him wearing glasses as well as Chef's parents with the amazing tree fiddy

13.Margaritaville (Season 13)

Some of the best satire South Park has ever done IMO, i still always forget this was made this late in the show. I love Stan's journey to get his dad's money back as well as the kids biblical story. One of my favourite Cartman moments is still him losing it at the last supper telling whoever is going to betray Kyle to own up .

12.The Death of Eric Cartman (Season 9)

This episode obviously has all sorts of ridiculous south park coincidences that i really couldn't blame anyone having a problem with if they were looking at this critically, but i really don't care because it is just so funny. I think "make it right" is a top five South Park song for me, it is similar to quite a few others but as i said earlier i really like when Cartman acts nice for his selfish reasons and that song goes so well with that. My favourite part of this episode is probably Butters therapy though, obviously it is pretty sick but it is just so cruel, over the top and perfect for Butters, it reminds me of him being chained up in the basement at the end of Butters Very Own Episode; just brilliant. "loo loo loo... uh ah LOO LOO LOO LOOLOOLOOLOO" .

11.Guitar Queer-O (Season 11)

Another one i've heard called overrated. Fair enough but the difference with this and Warcraft for me was that i played Guitar Hero a lot so most of the jokes worked for me. Also this video is one of my very favourite Randy jokes:

I could watch that on a loop.

10.Ginger Kids - Season 9

As i said earlier the dvd's came out over here at a ridiculously slow pace and at the time i didn't have anywhere else to watch the show, this was one of the few episodes i got to watch at that time on a friends pc. The first time i watched it has to be up there with the most i've ever laughed at a South Park episode. Cartman is just amazing, this episode really highlights how self centred and manipulative he is. The red power movement is genius and the ending when Kyle tells him he isn't actually ginger is so hilarious.

"What did that kid in the green hat just tell you?" Uh.. he just told me a joke he heard at school today" " What was it?" " Eh, come on guys lets not fight"

9.ManBearPig - Season 10

One of my biggest disappointment in life was hearing Al Gore talk and him not being exactly like he is in South Park. Funny thing about this episode is that i think it contains very flimsy and nonsensical satire, as nonsensical as the show usually is at its best its satire is usually pretty spot on even though they beat you over the head with it. Still this doesn't bother me because it is so hilarious. Al Gore's need for attention and even just the way he talks still makes my day whenever i watch this, can't tell you how many times i've said i'm super cereal in that voice and i hate people who constantly quote movies or tv shows irl. Cartman's subplot of eating treasure is ridiculous and eventually pretty disgusting but again i don't care just because of the way he sounds when he is bloated. "No Kyle, you just have to save me"

8.Over Logging - Season 12

Another episode i rarely hear mentioned but i just love it so much, Season 12 was the first Season which was a tad hit and miss for me even though i still like every episode. Great Grapes of Wrath parody. I think the joke i laughed at the most ever in a South Park episode was at the end of this during Randy's speech "Now we know that the internet is a living thing and we need to give it..." *ferociously slams fist down on table* "...THE RESPECT that it deserves"

OMG, i swear that isn't close to the best joke they've done but it just cracks me up so much. South Park isn't and shouldn't be known for good animation, Trey and Matt are actually kind of gutted that the bad animation has became such an important part of the show that they can't improve it too much. Still this episode has some great looking scenes.

7.Awesom-O - Season 8

Just another hilarious Cartman being an ass episode and one where he actually gets his comeuppance. Butters annoys a lot of people now in my experience, because his naivety is played up to ridiculous episodes, i don't care though because it is hilarious and this has to be up there with his most ridiculous moments. South Parks moronic military are a bit overused imo nowadays but i love them here and sorry to say but that hands on hips, sarcastic "mr.scientist" is another thing i quote regularly. Butters robot friend song may be the most adorable thing in the entire show as well.

6.Trapped in the Closet - Season 9

The funniest thing about this is that the hardest i ever laughed in relation to this episode actually wasn't anything from the show, it was when i saw the actual R Kelly Trapped in the Closet hip-hopera. I thought that was just something ridiculous Trey and Matt came up with but omg that thing is so hilarious. More than anything i love how much Stan acts like a kid here, out of the main four i think he is the one who usually acts like an adult the most. His panic over finding out he is apparently depressed even though he didn't think he was and his slowly finding the idea of him being the prophet more and more absurd is brilliant. The in the closet jokes are obviously ridiculous and pretty obvious but they still crack me up mostly because of the deliveries, Travolta's "ooh it's nice in here" never fails to make me laugh.

Master of My Domain
So glad you mentioned Succubus. Chef's parents are awesome. Ginger Kids, Guitar Queer-O, and Awesome-O are all great. Sadly ManBearPig and Make Love, Not Warcraft I am not fan of.

So glad you mentioned Succubus. Chef's parents are awesome. Ginger Kids, Guitar Queer-O, and Awesome-O are all great. Sadly ManBearPig and Make Love, Not Warcraft I am not fan of.

Succubus, just for Chef`s parents is in my top 10. All that talk about the Lochness monster is absolutely incredible.

The best part of Make Love, Not Warcraft was when Randy delivered the sword to them in game, before he gets chopped down super dramatically. Thinking about it actually kind of made me laugh out loud there, so points to Gryffindor.

Master of My Domain
South Park's version of Al Gore isn't that funny. I can't relate to Make Love, Not Warcraft a lot because I rarely play computer or RPG-based games. Doesn't mean I hate it because the episode has WoW graphics, which I thought was a nice touch, and classic SP humor.

South Park's version of Al Gore isn't that funny. I can't relate to Make Love, Not Warcraft a lot because I rarely play computer or RPG-based games. Doesn't mean I hate it because the episode has WoW graphics, which I thought was a nice touch, and classic SP humor.
Fair enough, but you are wrong about Al Gore.