Films you're looking forward to this year?

Tools    

To be honest, I am looking forward to the My Little Pony movie. The show is surprisingly well written and has beautiful animation, and the trailers show even better animation and interesting plot. I am also looking forward to:

Star Wars
Ferdinand
Thor
Coco

Missão dada é missão cumprida!
To be honest, I am looking forward to the My Little Pony movie. The show is surprisingly well written and has beautiful animation, and the trailers show even better animation and interesting plot. I am also looking forward to:

Star Wars
Ferdinand
Thor
Coco
I thought it was a good joke ... So I looked at your favorite movies. You're 7 years old, aren't you?

To be honest, I am looking forward to the My Little Pony movie. The show is surprisingly well written and has beautiful animation, and the trailers show even better animation and interesting plot.
Dude, I think you might be on the wrong forum.

Actually, I'm 17. I just like watching kids movies a lot, but I also watch movies that kids probably shouldn't be watching, like Hunger Games, or even Supernatural. I have weird tastes, so I'm not surprised that people think I'm way younger.

Actually, I'm 17. I just like watching kids movies a lot, but I also watch movies that kids probably shouldn't be watching, like Hunger Games, or even Supernatural. I have weird tastes.

I thought it was a good joke ... So I looked at your favorite movies. You're 7 years old, aren't you?
Dude, I think you might be on the wrong forum.
Stop being gross and let him/her talk about whatever movies they want to. We can't all make super interesting 'movie poster + rating' posts like you two geniuses.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dont scare him off Cyn. Everyone is entitled to their own taste.

I agree to the people above. Everyone has certain interests when it comes to movies. My friend doesn't like Back To The Future, or a lot of Marvel movies, but that's just her taste. I personally don't enjoy horror movies( I just find them boring, I don't know why) or comedy. I just like animated movies for kids. Yet I still find animated movies that I hate, like Escape From Planet Earth, Nut Job, and other similar movies.

It just depends on the person.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle -
The Fate of the Furious -
John Wick: Chapter 2 -
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales -
Annabelle: Creation -

Kingsman: The Golden Circle -
The Fate of the Furious -
John Wick: Chapter 2 -
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales -
Annabelle: Creation -
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

What's with the constant ridicule today of new posters? It's not amusing.

Welcome to the human race...
Most of those movies have come out already, though.

Missão dada é missão cumprida!

Star Wars
Ferdinand
Thor
Coco
Stop being gross and let him/her talk about whatever movies they want to. We can't all make super interesting 'movie poster + rating' posts like you two geniuses.

Oh man...
I didn't mean to be rude
I just asked if he was 7 years old because of the 'My Little Pony' movie.
I watch a lot of 'strange' stuff too right?
So I'm sorry if I acted like an idiot.

I forgive you. And by the way, I am a female.
That's probably my fault. I always defer to He on the net when I dont know. I;m just too lazy to always type he/she.