Reaper

Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
If you haven't caught this new show yet, you should. It's got a sense of humor! If it stays this good I'm going to be watching every week. Of course if I like it, they'll probably cancel it.

LOL!

Lost in never never land
I liked it a lot as well. I thought that the casting for the characters was perfect, especially the main characters best friend, that was an amazing role for that actor and the perfect fit.

I wondered a little bit about the show, but it definitely was extremely funny and well done in the first episode. I am curious for the next episodes, but I wonder if they will introduce an overarching storyline, because otherwise it will lose steam quickly.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Beware The Probe!
Great show.
Also it's nice to see that Heroes' Candace lives on in Reaper.

Anyone else get the feeling that when Sam eventually does hook up with Andi, the devil is gonna assign him her as his last targeted escaped soul?
Just a feeling I get with how they keep stalling them getting together and how the other guys know all about the devil deal but they won't tell her.
Also, it definately does seem like something the devil would do.

I'm liking this new show. Its nothing too special but its an entertaining show to watch every week. I'm gonna keep watching till the end of the season

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Kevin Smith directed the pilot and I think stays on as a creative consultant.

The show is quite funny and fresh, one bit about it always gets under my skin. It's too anti-climatic. They build up the whole capturing of the soul, then it's done in 5 seconds.

Plus ANDI is hot.

Suspect's Reviews

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
The show is hilarious and highly entertaining. Ray Wise is pitch perfect as the Devil, and the current format works extremely well. So far though the pilot episode is the best one of the season.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Been watching since the premiere. Now that pretty much all have premiered, it is an easy move to declare Reaper the best new show of the season.

Consistently funny from episode to episode, charming characters and freaking Ray Wise playing the devil!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This show is great, cant wait for the DVD boxset to come out and looking forward to series 2