THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

did Dannii (banned) ever chat on here. PM me if she did
She posted 6 times in this thread. Last time on 9/2/2017.

Are you hoping she will try to sneak back to the forum? Presumably her ISP would give her away unless she switched computers.

She posted 6 times in this thread. Last time on 9/2/2017.

Are you hoping she will try to sneak back to the forum? Presumably her ISP would give her away unless she switched computers.
No to tell her to leave me alone if you must know.

So been interested in developmental psychology lately. I was looking at the UCSC page for it, then checked the Wiki page for developmental psychology for fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developmental_psychology

See this:

Influential developmental psychologists from the 20th century include Urie Bronfenbrenner, Erik Erikson, Sigmund Freud, Jean Piaget, Barbara Rogoff, Esther Thelen, and Lev Vygotsky.
Start looking through them. Get to her:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Rogoff

She holds the University of California Presidential Chair as a professor at the University of California-Santa Cruz.
Check UCSC site - sure enough she's there.

Find out she did a TED talk.

Cool beans.

Start looking through them. Get to her:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Rogoff

Check UCSC site - sure enough she's there.

Find out she did a TED talk.

Cool beans.
Kudos to her. Really didn't like Ted myself, not gonna even bother trying the sequel.

These people:

"9/10 no complaints, but I don't give 10s because nobody is perfect."

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
"9/10 no complaints, but I don't give 10s because nobody is perfect."
Wow, somebody rated you a 9, and you're still complaining!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think it's natural unless you are a fan of the specific team that keeps winning (Pat's,Cavs,Warriors, Yankees in the 90s) to not be a fan.

However I buck that trend with the Warriors. But I am so ready for LeBron and Tom Brady to retire.

I think it's natural unless you are a fan of the specific team that keeps winning (Pat's,Cavs,Warriors, Yankees in the 90s) to not be a fan.

However I buck that trend with the Warriors. But I am so ready for LeBron and Tom Brady to retire.
Why is it natural?

Yeah, i respect him and am glad to have seen him play, but i don't like (as a player, seems fine as a person) him since he's not a Celtic, he's the best and he's in the same Conference as the Celtics having beaten us in the last two ECF's. Wouldn't have liked Jordan had i watched in the 90's either.

I get disliking him in the realm of basketball because he constantly dominates. I would hope that kind of dislike is in good spirit though. Anyway, that doesn't speak to him as a person.

I get disliking him in the realm of basketball because he constantly dominates. I would hope that kind of dislike is in good spirit though. Anyway, that doesn't speak to him as a person.
Anybody speaking bad about him as a person are going to be overzealous sports fans who overreact as a result, because as far as i know he hasn't really done anything to be hated. Hating great players is a central part of sports fandom though, it generally goes away once you're removed from their careers unless they are also bad people like Karl Malone or something. I hated Shaq when i first started watching as he was the most dominant player in the league and not on my team, now he's one of my favourite sportsman/humans.