Looking for an old sniper movie

Tools    

Hi

The movie is about 10-15 years old atleast maybe more.
I need help looking for a movie, i can describe the start of the movie a bit:

It starts with atleast 2 ppl (what i remember) is going to assassination the US president when he is going to speak to the ppl.

They are on the roof of two towers (what i rembemer is towers, 2 with the same look, maybe twin tower, maybe it can be 2 houses that is/isent the same) one on each tower, both have a sniper rifle.

The president walks and stand in front of the podium and talk. The presidents wife (as i remeber it might me another girl/lady) stands kinda close the president.

The two guys is talking to each other with some wirless mic and headset and the "main" character is going to make the shoot.
But both are aiming on the president. And the second person fires a shoot but miss the president and hit the wife. (as i remeber she die)

And the police or someone detects the main character on the roof but they dosent see the second guy (that shoot). So they start chase the main guy. Hes running down from the house and in to an ally where he runs into a girl/lady that first get scared but he is trying too persuade her that he dident make the shoot and hes innocent and (i think he have phote or something that he shows that there was another guy on the other roof that shoot) eventually shes will starting to help him too prof that he dident do it.

And i think they main/girl is trying too contact the second guy on the roof aswell but he dont want to talk and he just hide. It might be some fight between guy 1 and 2 when they found each other...

Pretty much something like this i remeber.

And as it sound ppl will think of movies like:
Shooter
the 3 sniper movies (called sniper)

even more options.

Like shooter came 2016 and its too new, the movie i talks about did i see long before shooter even came.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
MAYBE Vantage Point but I dont remember a wife.

Other sniper movies coming to mind are The Jackal and In the Line of Fire.

Oh and Nick Cage's Snake Eyes.

Yee its proberly most wanted really looks like it, i might remember the story wrong a bit. I need to check it up. Do you know where i can buy or "download" it or stream it somewhere?