World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

I'd love to see a Belgium v England final. Mostly because it means England will have won against Croatia, but also because it's be the first Premier League game of the season. Hopefully it'll be the only time we'd see a 39th game.

Really looking forward to tonight.

I agree about probable final, although still think France v Belgium is a real 50/50. Why would you be happy though if Croatia beat you?
I think he means he'd be happy with reaching the semi-finals. If that's the case, then I'd agree, although the path hasn't been as difficult as it could be, they've progressed a lot further than I thought they would.

Unregistered User
I think he means he'd be happy with reaching the semi-finals. If that's the case, then I'd agree, although the path hasn't been as difficult as it could be, they've progressed a lot further than I thought they would.

I'm sure most fans before the tournament didn't think that England would reach semi finals. Still, like you said, it wasn't the most difficult path. Also, with the teams England has faced, it would have been a shock had they been knocked out earlier.

You think it would've been a shock? I think it's more shocking that we won both. Well, one on penalties, but even that's a big win for England because we don't do that.

Its time for the big one today. I think France will do it!

Well France have an overall better team. On some other day, Belgium wouldn't have even made it this far. Brazil should have been here.

I think this is totally 50/50, both teams are very strong across the pitch though I prefer Belgium's defence.

I'm hoping that Hanson kid makes the difference for France, Mmm Boppy or summat like that I think he's called. Honestly wouldn't mind if Belgium get to the final tho'.

Belgium started well, but now its all France.

Hazard and Mbappe have been the best players in the first half. And Kante did his usual thing. The second half should open up a lot more. I dont think the two teams would want it to go to penalties.

Boom France!

Game might get better now (hopefully).

I think it will end 1-0.

I'M WEARING THE ****ING SHOES AND EVERYTHING!
If I may (and purely for reference) can I please ask what the difference between those shoes you have on and ordinary walking ones is? Do they got extra grip for the sheets or something??

Belgium has been poor tonight. It seems initiative to control the game first didnt work, the france keep them stumble at final third
it tactical for martinez to keep player like felaini but he really absymal tonight.
Carasco or batsuayi will do

I'M WEARING THE ****ING SHOES AND EVERYTHING!
If I may (and purely for reference) can I please ask what the difference between those shoes you have on and ordinary walking ones is?
These are RED! (And were obviously the reason they beat Japan, as I bought them the same day. ) They're TIED TO THE BELGIAN NATIONAL SQUAD!

yes,really!