World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

Wish they were playing at 2 p.m. on Saturday instead of 10 a.m, since I am not going to be able to sit down & watch a football game at that time. Annoying.

Oh.. that is sad!

Its time for two of the big boys to go home. France and Brazil to do it today!

Well seems i can go fully in 1st half. just in 2nd :'(
Meanwhile ronaldo to juventus very buzz lately

I have to say Uruguay have played well, even though they are a goal down. Second half would interesting.

France look better with Matuidi than Tolisso.

Muslera just did a karius.

What a howler!

Well its Uruguay, they are trying to play a stop start game. If the opposition come at them, France can really turn it on.

France have managed the game well. No way back now.

Well seems there wont be any more goal or exciting game play 😕 these turn to boring match. Karma for me

5 minutes to go and he's crying already. Both hysterical and sad.. Uruguay have their very own Gazza. Pleased to see them go out though. I'm sick and tired of niggly teams.

It's like every france opponents turn into/already been sh1t against rather than them being so impressive.
Well another "that's football 4 u" reminder

I was genuinely shocked to see Suarez not punching or stabbing someone during that little incident. Weird seeing him exit the World Cup without any controversy.

On a serious note, France were worthy winners. Uruguay looked a little short on quality. And the keeper's mistake doesn't help.