SPACESHIP MOVIE: CREW TRIES TO SURVIVE WITH LOW RESOURCES ON BOARD

Tools    

Hello there,
I'm looking for the name of the following spaceship movie:
it's from the 1960's or the 70s.
In color
It's a about a spaceship crew who has to face limited resources such as food and water in order to survive.
The main character is the commander who also is the one who is dealing with the crew and telling how much of the resources they can use.
Many of the crew members just ignore what he tells them.
Can you please help me?
thank you in advance

This one sounds right. I last watched this in high school....a few decades ago.
It was on TCM last month, and I watched it again.

The main resource that was a concern was oxygen. They would die when it ran out - in days. Their food/water would last past that time.

They only time they really argued was about whether or not to go outside to try and fix the retros.

Hello and thank you,
I haven't had the chance to see if Marooned is the movie that I'm looking for.
If this an help: I remember clearly the following scene.
The commander reminds to a crew member, a lady THAT IS TAKING A SHOWER, that the on-board manual says to not waste water as the is very little of it. Right after reminding her about it, she replies in a stupid and careless way that "OH, THERE'S A STILL A LOT OF WATER LEFT!"
Is this the movie Marooned or another one?
Thanks in advance

Hello and thank you,
I haven't had the chance to see if Marooned is the movie that I'm looking for.
If this an help: I remember clearly the following scene.
The commander reminds to a crew member, a lady THAT IS TAKING A SHOWER, that the on-board manual says to not waste water as the is very little of it. Right after reminding her about it, she replies in a stupid and careless way that "OH, THERE'S A STILL A LOT OF WATER LEFT!"
Is this the movie Marooned or another one?
Thanks in advance
There were no showers and no ladies on the Apollo missions, so it's not Marooned.